XXVII: Little by Little 2

~•~•~•~•~•~

You put your arms around me and I'm home

-unknown

~•~•~•~•~•~

She was smart. She outsmarted Jungkook. She agreed on removing every piece she's wearing in replace of her safety.

"one piece at a time huh? "

She smiled boastfully. Everytime Jungkook comes in she removed small not important things. She gave her shoe laces, her lipstick on her pocket, ear rings, ring, cash, keys, watch, handkerchief, false eyelashes, button from her shirt, blade, the comforters for shoes, her phone battery, sim card, wallet, phone, and socks.

It's been 20 days since she last saw Jimin. She was also running out of smaller items on her.

It came to pass when she has to decide whether to keep her top or keep her bottom.

Jungkook: I guess you don't have anything small to give me now. I can't believe a short girl like you can hide a lot of things within themselves.

"I, uhh"

She didn't want to go nude. She didn't want to be hurt either. So she decided to give her pants up.

She thought she outsmarted him. She thought it would take months to keep herself covered. But it won't.

She sobbed and sobbed. She hugged her knees and hoped that this was all a dream.

~•~•~•~

"Jin speak to me where is Minha?!???!?"

Jin: Bro I don't know where she is. Let go of me.

He let go of Jin's collar and went raging mode on Namjoon.

Namjoon: Dude! Stop what are you doing?!? Let that knife go!!!!

"If you won't tell where she is I'll see this knife in you!!! "

The customers were shocked with what he uttered. They ran to him and stopped him.

The cook came to him and said,

Cook: sir we really don't know where Ms. Minha went. We haven't seen her for two weeks. Why would we know where she is?

Jimin pushed everyone away from and commanded the cook to take charge while he's gone.

He went and looked at the posters he made. They were almost gone but no one seemed to come up to him.

Every person he passes by answered 'no' or 'I haven't ' to his questions.

He still wasn't giving up. He went to Dr. Hoseok and ran to his office. The patient was traumatized and ran off.

"Where is Minha!!! Don't hate de her from me!!! "

Dr. Hoseok: I don't know where she is.

He left banging the door shut.

He went to Taehyung and did the same. Screamed and asked and left.

One person came to his mind. Her mom

~•~•~

Mom: hello?

"Hi Mrs. Kim do you know where Minha could be. She didn't show up for two weeks already. I'm getting worried. "

Mom: sorry dear but she isn't with me. Why what seems to be the problem?

"Oh no worries Mrs. Kim. I'll call you soon if I have found her already. Don't worry about her okay? I'll handle it"

~•~•~•~•~

The call ended and he felt like her mom didn't know what's happening. (but her mom really knew where she was. She just can't tell Jimin or else her daughter will die)

He still won't lose hope. He knew hell find her.

Suddenly, he remembered someone. An old friend of his that likes to solve mysteries. Yoongi.

He tried to call him but he was not on service.

He took a deep breathe and hoped that Yoongi will answer soon.

~•~•~•~

"Jimin, save me. Look for me. I can't do it anymore. Find me. Please save me"

She cried and cried and cried. Though she was not tortured, she felt pain. Pain that couldn't be described.

She knew she was nothing without Jimin. She knew she was weak without him...
She knew she was lost without him.

Suddenly, she felt her eyes tired and fell to sleep.

The last tear drew on the side of her cheek as she dozes off.

Jungkook: I'll have a taste of you tomorrow...

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N:

Waahhhhhh 500+ reads! You guys! Thank you so much!

Also special mention to DaisyDollDaze for helping me out to write the next chapter!! Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks author-nim!!!!!!