L. The End

~•~•~•~•~

Home is where your family is.

~•~•~•~•~

A year had past already.

Finally, you guys get to know baby1's name. His name is Ji Ah. (combination of Ji-from Jimin and Ah-from Minha)

And baby2's name is Min Min. (Min-from Jimin and Min from Minha)

It was a sunny afternoon and the while family decided to go to the grocery store to buy goods for their dinner.

The twins, well... You could immediately see their differences. Ji Ah likes to sit on the cart while Min Min likes to run around like a dog bitten on its butt.

The couple looked at each other and laughed as soon as they noticed their unique features

"they sure look a lot like me"

"Well, Jin Ah looks a lot like me and your little Min Min looks a lot like you"

"sheesh you really like to make things fair"

"well, at least we don't fight and you have your good own little running around Jimin and I have to behave Minha"

The kids stared at one food they seemed to like and it is kinder Joy.

"you guys want this? "

Jin Ah and Min Min nodded and placed two in the cart.

"are done yet? "

Jimin was carrying the sleeping Min Min while Jin Ah's head was on top off Minha's hand while being pushed.

"yup we're done"

As soon as they arrived home, cars were blocking their way. They wondered who own these classy cars.

A guy looked back and saw them coming.

Taehyung: they have arrived!!

"Guys, what are you doing here?  It's quarter past 8 already. "

Namjoon: we just want to eat with guys.

Jin: don't worry we brought food for you guys.

Yoongi: mother fuckers, let's go in. It's fucking chilly out here.

Jungkook's ears were suddenly covered by Jin when they heard Yoongi swore.

Hoseok: Don't swear in front of the babies.

Jungkook: Hyung I could still hear you and I'm not a baby.

"cmon guys let's just go in"

Taehyung took Jin Ah from Minha's arms and left her with the heavy bags of groceries.

Jungkook took Min Min inside and left Jimin with Minha.

Jungkook: go help Noona. I bet those are heavy.

~•~•~•~

Dinner was later on served and the whole gang ate together. Hoseok's wife, Ayeon, Vanessa and Minha have their own world talking about their love lives.

Not knowing, Namjoon has a girlfriend.

"you have what? "

Namjoon: I found my one and only.

"who? "

Namjoon: this pretty lady beside me.

He took Vanessa's hand and held it tight.

They all "awwed" knowing that finally,  Namjoon has someone to count one.

Taehyung: after this, can we go star gazing?

Jungkook: yeah!  I agree with hyung. But who will take care of the babies?

"we'll bring them along"

~•~•~•~•~
After dinner, they all headed to a plain grass field.

They all lied down, while they left the babies sleeping in the car with open doors.

Ayeon: we're all both lovers and best friends at the same time. It's crazy.

Vanessa: oh yeah Jungkook and Taehyung, when will you have your girlfriends?

Taehyung: IDK noona. Someday, well have the right one.

Jungkook: I still can't believe the time when I shot Minha at the back

"what the fuck Jungkook. You almost made her paralyzed"

Jungkook: yeah but without you she wouldn't be here.

" I agree. It just feels good that it all ended up in their right spots"

They gang looked up and finally wished,

Let our friendship last longer than our lives...

"I love you Minha"

"I Love you too Jimin"

And they lived happily ever after.

THE END!

I Love you guys!

I Love you guys!