XXVIII: Least Expected

~•~•~•~•~

I thought wrong about you...

~•~•~•~•~

She woke up felt nothing on her. Her top was gone. What's left was her underwear and bra.

She covered herself. She tried to hide as much skin as she could.

Her feet felt cold all of a sudden. The chains tied on them were gone. She felt free for a while until she heard the door shut.

Jungkook went it.

She ran as far as she could from him.

Though they were inside a room, they played chased. A creepy and frightening one.

Jungkook didn't know he'll have a hard time on catching her.

It took strength and speed to catch her.

Finally, she was caught. In his arms, he wrapped his arms around her. A tight and forceful one. She tried to push away but she was tired and weak.

Jungkook pulled a handkerchief out from his pocket and covered it on Minha's face. The scent was good but it made her fall asleep quickly.

She fell into his arms and carried her bridal style.

They entered the room of his.

It was not a scary one. It was like something you'll see on a honeymoon.

He placed her down gently and tied her arms and feet at the corners of the bed.

He didn't want to touch her yet. He looked into her face as he was hovering her.

Jungkook: I didn't want you to be Jimin's I want you to be mine. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to do bad stuff on you. But I have to.

A tear dropped from his closed eyes. He wished things would be better. Better if she was his.

He got off of her and went to her dark room.

Minha woke up. She gasped for air and panicked. She knew something bad is going to happen. She knew she'll end up like this.

Her mouth was covered with a red cloth. Her arms and feet were ties with red painted chains as well.

She looked around and noticed, the place. The place wasn't bad.

"Am I dreaming?!  Minha wake up!"

She told herself as she scream-cry. 

Jungkook heard her scream. He came immediately.

Minha's eyes popped in shock. She started wiggling trying to remove herself from captivity.

Jungkook: you can't get out kitten

She can't speak. She can't do anything. But watch Jungkook remove his button piece by piece. Slowly. Sexually.

She closed her eyes as she felt Jungkook hover over her.

He caressed her face gently. He wiped her tears away and kissed her cheek.

She was surprised. She wasn't expecting this.

He removed the cloth covering her mouth.

Jungkook: shhhh don't worry I won't hurt you.

His words made her dither. She doesn't know how to respond to his soft words.

His lips touched her abdomen up to the collar bone. He was teasing her. It made her feel she wanted more.

It touched her neck, then cheek then when it finally reached her lips, her eyes were wide open. It wasn't rough. It was pleasing.

She closed her eyes and took advantage of the pleasure.

Jungkook removed all the chain tying her arms and feet. She placed her hands on his neck and kissed him with pleasure.

She played with his soft hair as he kiss her passionately.

Suddenly, Jungkook's eyes turned sexual.

A grin showed up on his face.

He wrapped his arms around her and slowly took off her bra.

She didn't mind of what he's doing. She was actually pleased with it.

He slowly took of his bottom and her bottom.

Lights were dimmed down and turned to red.

As he hover over Minha, he kissed her breasts making her moan.

Her hands were around his waist making him draw closer to him.

They were getting rough yet passionate.

Suddenly, she remembered Jimin. He hasn't done this kind of thing to her. She stared into nothingness as Jungkook play with her.

His hand walked down from her cheeks to her thighs.

He spread them wide and teased her. Making her feel his hard member.

Finally,

He went up to her...

An angelic voice bursted out from them.

He hugged Minha changing positions. Minha was on top of him.

Her head rested in his hard chest listening to the sound of his heart beat.

She was tired but...

"Wait, I should be doing this. Jimin I'm sorry"

Jungkook: he's not here, he won't know.

"I should get off you... "

~•~•~•~

A/N:

bipbop bipbop

Guys! Wooooo finally I wrote something I wouldn't expect myself to write witouth the help of DaisyDollDaze.

+Left a cliff hanger.

What do you think will Jungkook do next to her as she finally came back to her senses?

Oooohhhhhhhh
ooohhhhhh