IV. Youth pt. 4

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

I will always stay by your side

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

(a month later)

Minha's POV:

It's been a month of our friendship now. After that CR incident, the guy and his group weren't bothering Jimin for good.

While walking going to school with Jimin, we came along with them. I looked at Jimin's eyes. They are in fear. "Jimin go to my left side I'll be beside them." I said as Jimin transfers. "Don't mind them. Just pretend you don't se-" The cut off my words and pulled me to him.

Jimin pulled me back and now they have both of my arms. I pushed the guy and ran to Jimin's back. He's shaking. "Ha! Who's gonna protect you know kitten?" I looked down but gathered all my guts to speak. Then Jimin yelled at him "Just leave us alone Jungkook!!! Get lost! "

When I heard that the guy's name was Jungkook, I~

(flashback)

*while we were playing on a hill,  I slipped grasping to hold the edge of  a small but deadly cliff if I fall badly. *

Minha: Jungkook!!! Help me!

Jungkook: Hold Minha! Don't let go of the cliff!!

Minha: Jungkook!!! I'm slipping!!!

Jungkook: just hold on ~stretches his hand to grab Minha~

Minha: Jungkook!! ~ falls and breaks an arm and a leg~

Jungkook: I'm sorry ~running away~

Minha: Jungkook!!!  Help me please!!!

(back to reality)

I woke up from my day dreaming and I feel my arms hurt from their pull. I pushed the guy away and went to Jimin's back.

"aweee, you scared kitten?" Jungkook said as he walks towards us. Jimin pushed him away and it made him fall. "Jungkook this isn't you?!" I emitted to him, screaming.

Jimin looked at me carried me on his back and ran to school before we get late. I looked back and see Jungkook running towards us. I tapped Jimin's head to signal he's coming for us.

He sped up. Then, I realized he's bruised from yesterday. I told him to slow down yet he didn't listen to me. We stumbled down and scratched our skin.

Jungkook was approaching us, going to grab Jimin's collar. I forced myself to stand up to cover Jimin. He then grabbed my collar and lifted me up.

My neck felt tight and air wasn't able to enter me. I try to remove myself from his grip but I can't.

I hit Jungkook's face and he dropped me. Jimin immediately stood up carrying me bridal style and running for his life.

Entered the school went to our classroom and stayed calm.

I know for myself they can't hurt us in here.

Jimin looked at me worriedly. I told him I was alright and he sat on his seat uncomfortable.

(after school)

I took Jimin's hand and ran to home with him.

"Jimin, let's go home I'm tired."

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

He dropped me off my house but I didn't agree with it. "go on now Minha,  I'll be safe. " I shook my head no. "Andwae!!!  I'll bring you home! Arraseo?!"

Dragging him and dropped him to his house and bid goodbye.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

I walked home looking down. Then I remembered Jungkook

~My best friend before was also Jimin's best friend. I can't forgive him! I'll do everything to protect my new best friend.  Even if it costs my life.~

Nearly walking closely to my house,  I entered and fell asleep on the sofa because of the tiredness I felt.

Author's note:

Thank you so much for reading!
Like,  comment,  and share
Have a nice day!