XXX: Here we go

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Secrets can't be forever hidden

~•~•~•~••~•~

Yoongi: simple, all you have to do is act you actually know their shit.

"what?! How?! "

Yoongi: just tell them you know what happened. They'll be cranky and admit afterwards.

"you sure about this hyung? "

Yoongi: Yah! Jiminie! You really are clue aren't you.

They finally went to Taehyung's place and barged in. He shot the door wide open.

"YAH TAEHYUNGIE! WHY DID YOU LIE! YOU KNOW WHERE MINHA IS DON'T YOU?!!?!!?!"

In shock, Taehyung suddenly told everything, every little detail. He was to gullible.

Jimin was also surprised. Yoongi was right. He knew by acting this way, he could convince them to tell and truth and it did.

"Woah, Taehyungie,  you are actually involved in this? Who else? "

Taehyung: Dr. Hoseok, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, your cook and her mom.

"what?! The?! Actual?! Fuck?! Oooohhh he's crossing the borders! "

Suddenly Yoongi came in. Taehyung was once again shooked. Once he saw him, he knew it was all planned. Planned so that he could tell the truth.

Taehyung: this was all planned right?

Yoongi: yup you fell for it easily. Psh gullible.

"hey stop it hyung"

Yoongi: okay I know you're good in hacking Tae. Could you look up where Jungkook is?

Taehyung: Ahh no need to hack hyung. I know the place. Though they thought they could let me fall asleep, I didn't.

"oh my god. "

Yoongi: okay since we know where his place is, we should start planning on our attack.

Taehyung: by the way did you tell the police?

"no. I do t know why I don't come up to them in the first place"

Taehyung: good

"why good? "

Taehyung: she could have been dead.

"OH MY WHAT THE! JUNGKOOK IS GOING TO TASTE THIS FIST!"

yoongi: calm your ass down. We have to plan first ok?

Taehyung: Okay. Here we go.

Inside the building 🏢 there is a dark room, his room and the rooms of his men. There were approximately around 30-40 men on guard. They grew large as to because of Jungkook's prize. 1,000,000 dollars. I sat on the thirds lane beside Namjoon hyung. A desk was in front of us. There is where Jungkook sits.

Remember the 30-40 men of Jungkook? Five guard each door. But 10 guards the front door.

It was also dark and it smelled like blood and sweat. It wasn't good.

But when it is night, they left us alone as they enter their own rooms.

Yoongi: sounds like an easy plan.

"WHEN DID THIS EVER BECOME EASY! "

Yoongi: calm down Jimin

"I CAN'T! I PROMISED TO PROTECT HER AT ALL COSTS BUT SHE SEEMS TO DO THAT TO ME! "

Taehyung: hey your man okay? You are her man. So man up. Don't feel down because she protects you.

Yoongi: okay we got a plan.

~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook came back the next day. He was not expecting what he saw. Torn clothing, bruised arms, messy hair, swollen eyes.

He dropped all the things he brought with him and ram to Minha.

Jungkook: oh my god. I wished I didn't leave you.

"leave me alone. I don't want you here."

Jungkook: I'll get some ice. Wait here.

"since when did you start acting all nice"

Jungkook came back with eyes and new clothes.

"why you acting all nice?"

Jungkook: *laughs* I am nice.

"uugghh just leave me alone. "

Jungkook: let me stay

"I SAID LEAVE ME! "

He slapped her hard. Hard enough to make her mouth drool blood. She had enough and she thought to fight back.

She was aiming for a punch. But Jungkook caught her hand.

He pulled her closer. She was resisting his strength.

Her face is inches away from his. Then he planted a kiss on her pretty lips.

He uttered "sorry" in between the kiss.

She remembered Jimin. Jimin used to kiss her that way. She misses him so much. She almost lost hope for Jimin to save her.

They kissed passionately. Until she woke up from her senses and pushed Jungkook away.

Jungkook: I knew you want something physical.

"I... I miss Jimin"

Jungkook: how can I ever be greater than that man.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE!! "

She spat on him. She was disgusted. All she wants was Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. Jimin.

He finally left her.

She touched her lips and she had to admit. He was a good kisser.

~•~•~•~
A/n

Halo! In my school I have to join CAT. If you don't know what it is, it is basically a military service for students. All grade 9-10 people suffered from this. And I'm about to take that taste test.

Ducky mo ducky momo!!! 🐣