XXXVI: Feelers

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You give me the feels...

-Forever21

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jin: I don't know you or what your name is but I had to do this okay?

Cook: what do you me—

Jin then kissed her. He kissed her sweetly and passionately. Good thing they were able to control themselves from making out.

Cook: what was that for?

Jin: I guess I feel like I fell for you already.

Cook: Ayeon. I'm Ayeon.

Jin: it suits you.

Ayeon: what?

Jin: oh my gosh you don't know the meaning of your name

They laughed loudly and realized so they covered their mouths.

Ayeon: so what does that mean smart head?

Jin: it means beautiful~

~•~•~•~

Inside the room, Minha fell asleep. Jimin was caressing her hair softly.

He couldn't stop admiring her.

She was beautiful even in her sleep like Aurora in Sleeping Beauty.

Her skin was white as snow even if she had bruises like Snow White.

Her feet were as small and smooth like Cinderella's.

Her hair was as smooth as Pocahontas'.

She was more than just a princess to Jimin. She was his queen.

"babe, I know you are sleeping and you can't hear this. You've been through so much and I'm just here like a weakling ever since..."

Suddenly, she jolted and moved. He kept his mouth shut for a moment and waited her to fall asleep again.

When Jimin was about to speak, Minha replied to him.

"who told you that you are a weakling. You are not a weakling you know. That's why I'm alive because know you are keeping yourself from giving up and you are staying strong for me. Jimin, babe, you are the strongest man I know. Know one would have kept me safe and alive for years without you. "

Jimin didn't know that she was looking at him and he was crying.

Minha laughed.

She pulled his shirt and planted a kiss. He missed this kiss. He missed it so much.

He placed his hand on her cheeks while she wrap her arms around his neck.

Jimin licked her bottom lip begging for entrance. She opened it and let him enter.

They both enjoyed that kiss. The kiss Jungkook cannot replace.

Weeks later...

Minha finally got out of the hospital. She was doing so well she could run and jump and do whatever she used to do.

Jungkook in the other hand is still jealous of Jimin. But he has no choice but to accept the fact that Minha loves Jimin more than anyone else. More than even herself.

The luncheonette finally opened. People started going in after it closed for weeks.

The place became busy but it was colourful.  Jimin and Minha were cooking with Jin and Ayeon. Namjoon goes to deliver while Taehyung makes flyers to keep the business boosting. Finally Dr. Hoseok is recommending the Minji Luncheonette to his patients as a good restau for healthy eating while Jungkook— he's still looking for the true love of his life.

"Minha babe? "

"hmm? "

"I will never let go of you okay? You are the best thing that happened to me"

"aish stop that hahahaha!!!! You're going to burn the chicken"

Jimin didn't mind and hugged her from the back. Her head leaned backwards on his shoulders and rested them for a little while.

"I have something special for you tonight"

"don't tell me it's that? "

"pshhh babe, it is not that okay?  I will keep that sacred until we get married "

"why not? "

"because there is something I want to show you on that day but not now. "

"then what is it? "

"it's a—"

~•~•~•~

A/n

You know what I had CAT today and it was really tiring yet fun!!! Can't wait for the next one.

Oh and also another cliffhanger!!!!!!