XLIII: something that'll change everything

~•~•~•~•~•~

In my weakness, you are my strength

~•~•~•~•~•~

A month finally passed yet again ever since the Namjoon and Minha incident. 

Namjoon's sorry was accepted by Jimin.

Everything was doing just fine.

~•~•~•~•~

Minha woke up early that day to bring Juno to potty place.

Jimin caressed the other side of the bed empty and he knew Minha wasn't there.

He got up and cooked for their breakfast immediately.

Sunny side eggs, bacon, ham, and bread was their food ready on the table. Not forgetting Minha's favorite drink, four-season juice and his favorite, Americano.

He made the breakfast a bit special than usual by adding napkins and a side dish watermelon slices.

Later on, Minha arrived

"what's all this for? "

She asked. Jimin gave her a bright smile☺. They chuckled as Jimin pulled a seat for her and replied.

"nothing actually. I just felt like making it a but special. You know we're all doing fine"

They ate laughing,  chatting,  and every happy thing you could see.

But behind that happiness, there is a secret Jimin doesn't want to tell Minha.

~•~•~•~•~

If you could remember, Namjoon used to like Minha and tried to kiss her. This was a set up. Jimin planned that Jin and Ayeon would tell a fake rumor to Minha about Namjoon.

Then, during the part when Namjoon was trying to kiss Minha, Jimin dashed his way to the jewelry shop to buy. You you guessed it. A Ring💍

Now,  all Jimin has to do is to find a good spot and location for this proposal.

~•~•~•~

"Babe, do you want to go to the amusement park?"

"what for? "

"Just for fun. We'll let Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and Ayeon Noona to hold the luncheonette for us so don't worry babe. "

They entered the car and drove of.

It was out of Minha's knowledge that the luncheonette will be closed to day. They others are already there to set up a special announcement for Minha.

Finally,  they arrived. Jimin pulled her hand and ran to that place where Jimin is going to propose, but not yet.

"let's ride the roller coaster!!! "

Minha told Jimin, swinging his hand for approval.

"yeah yeah. "