Chapter 12: A deadly alliance

(Normal pov)

Alvin had been waiting for what felt like ages for his guest to arrive, Savage never left his side, his hand of sword if their invited guests made even the slightest move of attack. Several men stood at the table with brutish weapons, muscles clenched, and disinterested looks. "Sir, are you sure about this?" Savage asked with his dirty fingers stroking his beard.

"Yes ah'm sure." Alvin the Treacherous grunted, his eyes opened to the now opened door way. "Besides, our guest has finally arrived." The Outcast looked to see a guard enter the room with fresh cut to his face and wincing in pain, before Alvin could speak, the guard was pushed out of the way as three more figures entered the room.

"Sorry for being late!" The middle man said, rather too cheerfully for Alvin's taste. "My navigators apparently got us lost on our way here, but I made sure they paid for that!" The three people stuck out like a sore thumb, their bronze armor and their tribal crest was the one dragon that was as deadly and murderous as them... the Skrill.

"Ah, nice you to show up at long last Dagur!" Alvin said through his gritted teeth.

"Nice?" The Berserker leader barked a laugh, making his men flinch in shock. "You make me waste my valuable time to sail halfway across the bloody Archipelago to this Thor forsaken island ranting on about you've located the Dragon Queen bullshit and that you're in need of an alliance with us!"

Alvin had not slept in days, he pinched the bridge of his eyes and snarled, Dagurs yelling made his headache intensify. "Take a seat boy, and shut yer damn trap!"

"I'd rather stand, if you don't mind." Dagur seethed, everyone in the room with half a brain definitely knew better than to call Dagur despised being called a juvenile. "I've got a lot on my plate old man, if you and your ugly loyalist value your lives, make this quick."

The Outcasts growled at the disrespect Dagur was showing, they had their weapons at the ready, as did the Berserkers, ready to pounce.

"With all due respect." Savage interjected, his voice trembling slightly. "P-perhaps we should focus on the task at hand. We offered you a hand to ally yourself with us, not to kill us."

A lengthy silence filled the room, following Savages statement, until the freak of a chair was heard and Dagur had taken the suggestion into heart.

"So cut the shit then." Dagur broke the silence, the edginess not leaving his tone. "You found the nest." Alvin nods gruffly. "Aye. It's a mountain, bloody filled with dragons."

Dagur raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms on the table. "So you and a handful of men complete what took the Hooligans centuries to achieve?" He gave his trademark 'deranged' laugh. "You'll forgive me for having doubts here."

"I didn't bring you here to lie Dagur, it's the truth." Alvin couldn't resist the toothy grin now plastered on his face, still basking in the magnitude of his achievement. It only took one attempt, one ship and handful of men to do what the chief of the best tribe of Vikings wasn't even close to accomplishing.

Dagur leant forward, his elbows resting heavily on the table. "How?"

"That's not important." The Outcast Chief shrugged nonchalantly. "What matters is that I know where it is and that we could use it to seize control over every other tribe."

That got Dagur interested, the young chief growled in lust and his eyes narrowed.

"Keep talking Alvin."

Alvin smirked, knowing he now has his full attention. "It's simple; we kill the Dragon Queen." Murmurs erupted across the table, not even Alvin's close associates had heard his full plan. Many of the people who stood under the Outcast banner traveled with Alvin to the nest and know what they're up against.

"You make it sound easier said than done." Dagur states blandly.

"Oh, it won't be." The black haired leader let out a humorless chuckle. "It's a monster, the biggest dragon I've seen. That thing ate a Gronkle like it was berry, and it could eat ships as supper."

"Now. That's sounds more like it! A proper fight." Dagurs grin seemed more appropriate for a shark that had just smelled blood in the water, the Berserker Chief leant his chair back and propped his feet on the table. "And you're saying that you now need us now eh?"

"We know how much you hate the other tribes, and that you hold the largest armada in the Archipelago, you can't take the Nest alone. Like it or not, we need each other." Alvin says in matter of fact tone.

"So I'll speak everyone's mind here." Dagur raised an eyebrow slightly. "Hows killing the dragon queen going to give me control over the other tribes?"

Alvin leant forward and grinned. "The Blood Debt." He states lowly, the Vikings who served as Alvin's elders and advisors whispered among themselves, and finally their leaders plan made sense. Even Dagur seemed to finally have figured out the plan.

"You mean...?"

Alvin nodded and smiled. "Every tribe would be free of dragons and it will be thanks to us Dagur, all that would be left is to demand ultimate control." He continued and watched as Dagur almost drooled at the idea of being control. "Everything could be ours, the Bog Burglars, Lava Louts and even the Hairy Hooligans Of Berk."

The whole room fell silent, as for the first Alvin had revealed all his secrets to everyone in the room. Dagurs eyes were locked on the table in front of him, obviously taking serious thought to Alvin's proposal. Dagur wasn't much of the thinking type, or intelligent in general, but he was still a chief of a massive tribe and despite being a madman he still was an excellent tactician and strategist, such traits were required if he were to stay in power.

"So, what do you say Dagur? Do we have a deal?" Alvin rose and extended his meaty hand to the boy.

"It'll take weeks to mobilize troops and months to mobilize my armada." He muttered, but taking over Berk flashed his mind, he wanted to kill Stoick and his weakling son Hiccup. "But for now, we have an alliance."

They shook hands and with that simple gesture, two of the deadliest tribes of Vikings was forged.