Chapter 19: Returning home

(Normal pov)

Alvin took great satisfaction in seeing Dagur's mouth shape into an perfect circle. This new plan was insane, but Dagur knew if they could pull this off, they could wield unimaginable power.

"What say you Dagur? Does a Skrill sound invitin?" Alvin challenged, when the Berserker Chief failed to form an answer, Alvin continued. "With the Queen under our thumb, we'll use her to control the other dragons...her whole fucking nest. There'll be no village on all of damn Midgard that'll stop us!"

"How..." Dagur muttered, before drawing a dagger and stabbing the table. "Tell me how we make this plan a reality?" His eyes were dark with madness and filled with lust, almost predatory in nature.

"The Dragon Manual states that we need to pin down Boulder Class dragons, it apparently is the only way to get them a chance to listen, and once they're calm, you can free them and we can train them further." Alvin responded with a evil smirk.

"Oh? And where in the Nine Realms are we going to get the resources to trap the Queen, huh?" Dagur blurted. "If this dragon is as bloody large as you say it is, then we're going to need a hell of a lot of resources to hold it down."

"Perhaps I could be of assistance cousin." Both Alvin and Dagur turned around to see a man, about three inches taller then Dagur and well built in muscle, he had dark brown hair, and sporting a light beard on his face.

"Oh yeah? And how is that?" Alvin sneered. The man walked up toward the table where the two Chieftains were planning, Dagur extended his hand out toward his cousin. "Spit it out Cutthroat." Dagur said in an impatient tone. Cutthroat nodded and pulled out a map and pointed beyond the Archipelago boarders. "I've got partners that are Dragon Hunters, they're equipped with some of the best resources to take down any dragon, including underwater dragons."

Both Chieftains shared an evil grin and looked back at Cutthroat and nodded in approval, Alvin crossed his arms. "Very well, you will make the preparations, while Dagur and I will continue preparations." Cutthroat nodded and headed back toward his ship.

Hiccup couldn't allow these maniacs plan to become a reality. He needed to warn his forces somehow. Hiccup heard a warble, he turned and overjoyed and relieved to see Toothless. Hiccup hand signaled his dragon. 'Bud, you have no idea how happy I am to see you.' Toothless gave a gummy smile and wagged his tail.

Hiccup continued. 'We need to return to the Isle of Night bud, our enemies are planning something unimaginable. Come to me bud.' Toothless glided gracefully toward his human brother and Hiccup jumped off the ships edge and landed on his dragon, Hiccup grabbed his helmet and placed it back on his head. "Let's go home Toothless." The Night Fury warbled in agreement and the two exited the fog shielding Helheim's Gate and headed back to their home.

(Isle of a Night)

Hours later, the two returned to their home where Hiccup saw Mala sparring with new comers to the Strike Clan. "The Dragon Master!" Everyone present bowed down to Hiccup, the young man nodded in acknowledgement and walked up to his queen, she bowed her head. "Hiccup." Hiccup smiles and placed a hand on her shoulder. "We've got a big problem. And it involves the Dragon Queen in Helheim's Gate." Mala nodded and bid the trainees a good day and followed Hiccup.

(Thirty minutes later)

About thirty minutes later, Hiccup told her everything that happened, him and Toothless being shot down, being interrogated by Alvin, and his plan to enslave the Red Death. "By the ancients. Hiccup, those men cannot get their hands on that dragon, we have to do something!" Hiccup nodded and pulled out a map, and urged her to come to him. "Yes, Dagur's cousin said he's partners with Dragon Hunters and apparently, they've got the resources to take down the Red Death."

Mala exhaled in disbelief and combed a hand through her pixie hair. "Though the Red Death is the reason why countless lives in the Archipelago are suffering, we cannot let this dragon be under the thumb of madmen either."  Hiccup hummed in agreement and walked over to Mala and nodded.

"Yes, but don't worry, we'll discuss a plan with Throk and the war council in the morning."