Chapter 24: Plans in motion

(Normal pov)

On the edge of the Archipelago borders, Outcast ships were anchored in the murky waters, they were hauling in equipment from a sunken vessel. The Outcasts were having trouble and the chains they were using were slipping out of their hands and Savage turned toward them. "Keep pulling you maggots!! Unless you want to become giant eel chum!!" He barked as he back handed a shield and an eel jumped out of the water and snatched the shield.

Savage turned around to see Dagur doing pull ups, though the man was deranged, he was a fierce warrior and he could kill men the size of Alvin easily. Cutthroat, Dagur's cousin, he too was insane, he certainly lived up to his name and was extremely loyal to his cousin; however the man was a wild card. Savage didn't trust those two, not one bit.

He then noticed Alvin giving orders to fellow Outcast soldiers who were putting away the equipment they salvaged. "Erm Alvin?" Savage asked, the Outcast Chieftain turned to his right hand man and grunt, telling him to spit it out. "Remind me again why we're working with these two...lunatics?!" He whisper yelled.

Alvin looked at the two Berserker cousins and sneered. "Because they've got one of the largest armadas in the Archipelago and they have extra man power." The Outcast Chief was no fool though, he knew the two cousins were loose cannons and would most likely betray him in the future, he needed to be ready if they double crossed him.

Cutthroat had a murderous look as one of the Outcast soldiers dropped a piece of the sunken equipment. "Carefully! Or I'll spill your guts open and wipe this ships deck with your intestines!!" The Outcast soldier nodded furiously and placed the rest equipment down below. Dagur finished another set of pull ups and exhaled heavily, he dropped to the deck and grunted as he came into contact with the ships deck.

The Berserker Chieftain stretched his arms and cracked his knuckles and looked at one his men. "Do we have everything of value?" He barked, the Berserker soldier nodded and handed Dagur a list of the equipment they salvaged, Dagur took the list and skimmed through it and grunted in approval. "Good. Set sail!!" He ordered, and the ships captain barked orders for the crew to head to Helheim's Gate.

Cutthroat nudged Dagur and smirked. "Can you imagine it cousin? Us wielding the Red Death like a puppet and conquer the entire Archipelago?" Dagur snickered and giggled while nodding, he knew that if this plan succeeded, they'd conquer their own section of the world and next...expansion. Dagur began cackling madly as well as his cousin.

"Dagur." The cousins turned to see a ferocious woman, her hair was dirty blond in ghana braids, her body outline was defined, but curvy too. She was what people would call the perfect female warrior. Dagur trailed his eyes all over her and licked his lips in lust. "Enobaria! Nice to see you again!" The woman smirked and swayed her hips and wrapped her arms around Dagur's neck and bared her teeth, it was as if she had fangs for teeth and she purred in the Berserker Chiefs ear. "Why don't we have a proper reunion...in your chambers"

Dagur chuckled and turned to see Cutthroat rolling his eyes while smirking, Enobaria dragged Dagur below deck to have some...fun.

As they entered Dagur's chambers, her hand had begun to move sideways rather than down and Dagur's reaction was sudden and vehement. A smirk curled over her lips, the Berserker in her shining through so clearly his heart tried to kick clean out of his chest. He barely blinked before Enobaria was on top of him, slim thighs tight around his muscular ones as she straddled him, leant forward to kiss him again.

Kissing was a strong word for the way she brutalised his mouth, all rough tongue and sharp teeth and nails digging in to the delicate skin protecting the pulse points of his neck. Dagur was drowning in a multitude of feelings, something like drunken wish fulfillment and what might have been predatory lust, he gripped her hips tightly.