Chapter 31: Trouble on Bog Burglar Island part I

(Normal)

Any Hooligan who plotted to undermine Hiccup, their plan was struck from their thoughts after witnessing how Snotlout and his group were executed for their actions.

Shorty after Hiccup walked away from the stake that still held Snotlout's charred bones, he received a terror mail, the king held his arm out and the dragon landed gracefully on his arm, Hiccup gave the dragon a fish, which it gladly accepted. Hiccup then removed the letter from the dragons leg and read it.

"This is a message for the Dragon Master, The Outcasts and Berserkers have united as one and are spreading a plague of death and destruction. They even have a horrifying monster under their control..." Hiccup sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "No rest for the weary." He muttered to himself, then continued reading. "...the Berserkers forces are being led by a ferocious woman, whose killing my best warriors and pillaging our food, she's accompanied by Dagur the Deranged and Cutthroat the Vile. Please Dragon Master, we need your help.

-Big Boobied Bertha of the Bog Burglar Tribe

The Bogs?

Camicazi. He knew her well, they were the best of friends back when they were children, now they haven't seen each other in years due to them being groomed to become the next leaders of their tribes. Hiccup needed to help the Bogs, though their tribe is mostly made up of women, they still kick ass in fights, but even they have limits.

Hiccup wrote his own letter and urged the Terror to pick up Bertha's scent and deliver his message to her. He needed to rally his forces.

Upon entering the arena to his top dragon riders he ordered them to gather. "Listen up! I received an urgent message from Big Boobied Bertha, she says that the Berserkers and Outcasts are attacking with the Red Death by their side." Everyone began murmuring among each other, Hiccup spoke once more. "The last time we faced these psychos, we lost good people, friends and dragon riders, but not this time. Today we'll unleash fury on the Berserkers and cripple them to ensure they don't spread their madness any further." The riders all grunted in agreement and loaded their equipment on their dragons and prepared to move out.

Heather ran toward Hiccup and held her double bladed axe. "I'm coming with you, if we run into that Berserker bitch who killed Windshear, I want in." Hiccup nodded and extended his arm out, she grabbed it and he hoisted her up and she wrapped her arms around his waists. "Dragon riders! Let's fly!!" Everyone shot toward the heavens and set out to Bog Island.

(Enobaria's pov)

I hate to admit it, but the Bogs were really starting to piss me off. They're like flys circling around a boars ass, or in this case, they would not submit to us. Our men had fun breaking Bertha's women, because they could get their cocks wet from their lips or cunt. But me? Dagur and Cutthroat were on the command ship controlling the Red Death while I led our forces into the Bogs village.

We've hammered them with catapult fire for a day straight, once their first line of defense was broken, we added the Red Death in the equation to incinerate any resistance, and now I was leading the mop up group, kill all who continued to oppose us, make them submit or they'd die. But no matter how many of them we killed, raped and butchered, they seemed...confident in seeing their future.

That's when my suspicions came to life. "DRAGON RIDERS!!" I looked up to see the Dragon Master and his dragon riders open fire upon us. I ran for cover, explosions and debris flying past me, I noticed a girl on the Dragon Masters dragon. That's the girl who rode the Razorwhip I killed. I smirked and pulled out my bow, nocked an arrow, took aim and let loose. But the girl cut the arrow, she had anger plastered on her face.