~/2\~

Delirious POV

Her unconscious body fell next to Wildcats, the metal bat hitting her hard. I looked up to the roof to see Vanoss standing there. He went to the ladder and climbed down. He walked over to us, just as Wildcat started to shift around. He lifted his head, than sat up, looking from the murderer, or Hellfire, as they call her.

"The fuck just happened?" He asked, rubbing his chin.

"Well, after we came to Delirious's rescue, she upper cut you in the jaw, knocking you temporarily unconscious, than Vanoss dropped a metal bat on her head, knocking her unconscious." Lui said next to me, as he continued to help me stand. Wildcat looked at me.

"And what happened to you?" He looked at the leg I was keeping weight off of, just as Vanoss came to my side.

"I think she might have broken my leg." I say.

"How the fuck could she have done that?" He finally stood up. Vanoss went over to her unconscious form, and picked her up bridal style.

"I don't know, but can we please get out of here. We don't know how long she'll be out for." I said, as we turned from the alley and watched as a van pulled up in front of us.

"Finally! It took forever to find you guys!" Marcel said. He looked to Lui supporting me. "The fuck happened to you?"

"Think she broke my leg." I said.

"How the fuck?" He said. Lui helped me into the back of the van where Vanoss put Hellfire, tying her hands behind her back. Wildcat took shot gun with Marcel.

"Just drive back to base. The others are there right?" Vanoss asked.

"Yeah, dropped some of 'em off before coming to look for you guys. Don't know if everyone's there though." He said, driving away. Marcel looked into the mirror to stare down at Hellfires unconscious form. "Is that Hellfire? That can't be them. She's just a kid! How can she have killed so many people!"

"Because she's not normal..." Vanoss said, the entire van going silent. "She kills people by tearing out their throats, she's not mentally stable, and she's definitely not normal." I shuddered at the memory of her pulling back from tearing out that persons throat by her teeth, the pure satisfaction in her movements. The rest of the ride was silent.

<<Time skip brought to you by Knowledge>>

Your POV

I groaned as pain split through my head. I shook my head, lifting it up and opening my (e/c) to see where I was. I was tied to a chair by my hands with rope. I giggled at the fact that they used rope. I created a small flame on my hand by the rope to burn through, freeing my hands in a few seconds. I rubbed my wrist and looked around. The room wasn't to big, but it wasn't small either. It was empty, with no windows and plain grey walls. The door was locked, of course. I went back to the chair, and was deciding if I should try to melt the lock when I heard the door unlock and swing open to reveal pig man and a new darker monkey mask man with another new guy, who was wearing a owl mask. When they saw that I was free, they just stood shocked, than quickly entered the room, monkey and pig man standing by the door. Owl boy walked into the room, but didn't come in all the way as I stood up, he was towering over me. I just glared up at him.

"How did you get free." He growled. I smirked at him, and watched him seethe.

"That's my little secret." Was all I said. "Now, what do you want."

"First. Why do you kill all those innocent people? What's your reason?" He asked, crossing his arms. My smirk only grew, making him more pissed.

"Why, everyone knows why. I do it for sport. Hunters hunt for dear and moose. I hunt for humans." I purred. I could see him trying to keep from grabbing me and throwing me into the wall.