~/22\~

*~Nogla's POV~*

I finally woke up, pushing through the inky black tentacles of sleep that held me down. I still felt exhausted, but I didn't want to go back to sleep. I stood up and looked at the clock on the table beside my bed. Only six o'clock. For me, I slept in. I walked to my closet and grabbed my green button up shirt and a pair of baggy jeans. I walked out of my room and downstairs. I stopped, surprised to find Hound already awake and dressed in her original red jumpsuit. Her mask was off her face, resting against her forehead. Her back was to me. She was flipping her knife around in her hand. I shook my head and walked behind the stairs. There was a second set of stairs leading up to our explosives room that's on the other side of the wall from our rooms. I walked to our gun room. I never kept a gun on me when in the base. And since we're only going for the meeting, I grabbed a GLOCK 19. We never carried big guns on us, only pistol and some kinds of submachine guns. I walked back out of the room and went back to the base of the stairs. Hound had moved to the kitchen now, and had grabbed an apple. Her mask was still on her forehead, her back was still to me. I shuffled foreword. She must have heard me, since she quickly put her mask back on her face. 'Damn. I would have liked to finally see what she looks like.' I came up beside her, as she finally turned to me.

"Morning," She said, "didn't think you wake up this early." I shrugged.

"I usually do," I said, "oter times, I wake up a lot earlier." She but into her apple. "I didn't know tat ye wake up tis early."

"There was a thunder storm last night. It woke me up and I wasn't able to fall back asleep."

"Really? So, yer like Basically ten, huh?" She nodded, not saying another thing. I walked towards the couch and sat down, taking out the GLOCK 19 and making sure that the clip was full before putting it back in the gun. I turned to ask Hound something when I saw Basically come downstairs. He rubbed his eyes. Turning to walk into the kitchen, he stopped when he spotted Hound.

"You didn't go back to sleep after the storm, did you?" He asked. Hound shook her head, throwing the apple core into the trash. Basically turned to me, just realizing that I was awake.

"Ye look like shiet. I'm guessing ye didn't sleep well after te storm?" I asked. Basically shook his head. He had on a yellow shirt, and a pair of white basketball shorts. He already had his pistol holster around his waist. He walked to the gun room behind the stairs.

"I never asked. What's behind the stairs?" Hound questioned, spinning on the stool to watch as Basically disappeared behind the stairs.

"Well, teres a second set of stairs tat lead to a room filled wit explosives. And ten teres a second room tat holds our guns." I answered. Basically came back from the room quickly, a CZ 75B occupying the once empty holster. I looked back to Hound. "Are ye gunna take a gun?" She shook her head, holding up Icicle. She must of known that we would be taking weapons. I checked the time. It's six thirty now. The others should be waking up soon. We usually leave an hour ahead of time to make sure no one else was at the meeting spot. Lui came down next, and he already had his Revolver on him. Terrorizer was next. He had retrieved a set of duel Beretta 92s. Then came Brock and Mini, who both had Rugers, SR-Series. Wildcat came down next, sporting an HS2000. It was now seven thirty. Delirious came down. He had a machete strapped to his side. Then Vanoss came last. He went into the room for a decent twenty minutes. He's always the one to look over his options before deciding. He came back out with a Beholla pistol.

"Alright then," He started, "everyone's awake and armed. Let's get going." We all stood and left the base. We would be separating into three cars, three people in each, minus the one car that would hold four. We would go different ways to the warehouse, just to make sure no one would follow us. I got into Vanoss' black Lamborghini with Delirious and Brock. Mini, Vanoss and Terrorizer were in the Veneno model. Hound, Lui, Basically and Wildcat would be taking a Mercedes Benz (don't judge the model, I like the Benz). Vanoss' car left first. We would each wait at least five minutes before following out. We left second, and soon after wards Wildcat would drive the others out. It would take us about forty minutes to get to the warehouse. With that amount of time, we would have about one hour before the others showed up. Guess we'll see them there.