~/25\~

Thanks everyone for voting. I have determined the top three, and they will be (hopefully) obvious in this chapter, so I hope you guys are happy with the out come. Anyways, onto the chapter!

Word Count: 4182
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*^Your POV^*~

It was probably around midnight by now. I shouldered the backpack I was carrying. I was heading back to my old apartment. I wanted to grab some of the clothes that I had there, especially my other signature jumpsuit. Vanoss had told us that we would be doing some 'blind sight' training. I had wanted to grab it so I wold be practically in-visible. It was also my original 'costume' as well. It was an entire black skin tight suit, included with a hood. There were some mesh cuts in the fabric at my hips, outer thighs, and a low v-neck showing my skin. The feet were also covered in the fabric of the suit, so I didn't use shoes with it. This jumpsuit was what I really wore whenever I was taking in a gang bounty mission from my old quote on quote 'hit-man job' supplier. I jumped across another roof, before dropping and rolling. I put my hands to my face, feeling the mask there. I wasn't hunting anyone, so I had no current use for it. I unstrapped my mask and slipped it into the backpack. I exited the alley and continued to walk. My old apartment was probably another fifteen blocks away. There wasn't anyone out tonight. Which was probably a plus for me. I placed a gentle finger on the scar under my eye. I'm still confused as to why HDMP is trying to 'warn' us. About what? That the others don't know what I am? That they'll kill them in order to get to me? I shook these thoughts from my head. Like hell I would let these people hurt my boys. I ran across the street, and climbed back onto the roofs. I could see the fire escape of the building a little further ahead. I sprinted the remaining distance to the building and quickly climbed the ladder. I had never locked my window before, so it should still be unlocked. The window did open without any problems, and I slipped into my old home. It wasn't too big, but it wasn't small either. Two bedroom, one bath, a kitchen that served as a dining room and a living room. For one person, it was perfect. The rent wasn't too high. Only thing I will complain about is the impossibly thin walls. I don't even want to start on the sounds that occur during the night. I found myself blushing and quickly shoved out all thoughts of my old neighbours.

"Hello, old room." I said to myself. A king sized mattress sat in the centre of the room, covered with (F/C) sheets. A wardrobe sat on the right side of my bed, along with a small desk. My tiny closet sat on the left. I threw it open and immediately started pulling out some clothes I would bring back with me. I probably had three outfits before I found what I really needed. I pushed aside the unwanted clothes and grabbed my black jumper. The hood was made of two different black fabrics. The part attaching to the collar was a mesh slash nylon kind of material, while the rest of the suit, minus the few cuts of mesh revealed skin here and there, was a thick-ish cotton. I quickly stuffed that into my bag while I opened my bedside drawer. A black dagger with a stiletto build and red line going down the centre sat in the drawer, along with my twin black iron katanas. I grabbed the sheaths to my weapons and strapped them to my body, before shoving the weapons into the sheaths. I threw the bag over my katanas and looked around my room. I had nothing else that I wanted to take. I was about to turn back to leave when something caught my eye. I slowly turned, and once fully seeing what it was, relaxed.

"Oh, it's just you." I once again mumbled to myself. It was an old mask of mine. I had forgotten that I had it. I had used this mask before I found my wolf mask and had been known as Hound. It was one of those Japanese fox creature masks. It was a half mask as well. The white fox face with large black paint slit eyes and red streaks across it stared at me. This was the mask that I had worn when I killed that man before I was a Subject Child. There were cuts in the black paint so I could see through the mask. Staring at it brought back memories of my old parents. Of the first time I was shot as well. I never realized how much I hated this mask. I had found it in my parents backyard after HDMP released me. I had been deciding at the time wether or not I should have returned to them. Deciding against it, that day after I got out of the hospital when I was fourteen was the day I was left in my own. I slowly raised my hand and placed it on the mask. And then, it burned. I let the mask melt under my touch. Once my hand had burned through, I finally turned and left my old home, running all the way back to the base.