~/31\~

~*^Your POV^*~

It's been several... days, I believe now. I had built up the heat enough that I could now notice it and get worried before realizing what it was I was doing with the heat. Of course, it was going to take me too long to be happy with building it. But as long as it was working, then I wouldn't complain. They still haven't fixed the crack in the mirror, and I believe their never going to. They also don't try to keep me from absorbing the warm air as I'm walked from cell to experiment room, allowing me to the open, air of their base. But I rarely draw any in. Because never in my life have I ever been scared. Only when I was ever in the presence of the HDMP. I looked to the tray they slid under my door. I've barely eaten. Maybe a nibble here and there. And I most definitely have not touched any drinkable liquids they sent my way. Mainly out of fear for sedatives. It was taking its toll on me, though. I've been really fatigued lately. But that could also be from the drain of adrenaline after experiments. I looked to the door as one of the scientists walked in. Even if the cell door was heavy, it didn't make any sounds. I stood and growled at him. That same animalistic one from when they caught me. The scientist merely blinked. Blinked! As if he couldn't even be bothered with my presence! I bared my fangs at him. And he fucking clucked his tongue!

"No need to get hostile." He sighed in a bored manner. Didn't he know who I am? I was Los Santos top killer. For all he knew, I was waiting for him to approach me so I could take a chunk out of his throat. Then maybe I could show them not to underestimate me. "Now, come along. You have another experiment." I dropped my lips and stared at him.

"But didn't I just have one two days ago?" I questioned. He sighed again and rubbed his face.

"Yes. You have one Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Mondays and Fridays are more gene based, while Wednesdays are just reaction chemicals. Things that we would believe to harm other people, if we ever needed to get rid of someone." I blinked at him and tucked that knowledge away. So, if what he's telling me is correct, it's already been, what, four days since they caught me. How had so much time gone by? Wouldn't I have noticed the time, while I was reliving the agony of my childhood? It was probably just the exhaustion working it's way on to me.

"Now." He beckoned with his hand for me to follow. "Come along." I stared at him for a while, but complied. If I was going to be tortured while waiting for my boys or myself to escape, then I might as well make it less painful by not dealing with the wrath of the huntsmen. I looked around the hallway as handcuffs were placed around my wrists. There were nearly fifty cells around me, but no sound was emitted from any of them. I looked at the back of the scientists head.

"Where are all of the other subjects?" I questioned.

"Our freshest batch barely even lasted a months time. And there were, what, maybe under a hundred." I felt my stomach churn and my head spin. A hundred? How the hell am I alive? I spoke up in a small voice.

"Where are their bodies?" The scientist looked to me, and something like guilt might have flashed across his face. That was all I needed for an answer. They were gone. No proper burial. No cremation. No nothing. They just did whatever they had too to get rid of them. There could be bodies littering the bottom of the ocean right now. I could feel myself go pale at the mere thought of finding those bodies. Thousands of children's lifeless, black eyes staring towards a light that would forever be out of their reach. There faces still contorted in a pained scream. They would never see themselves in a mirror again. Never grow up and live a full life. I hadn't realized that I wasn't taking in any heat until we reached the experiment room. I walked in, feeling numb. Even as they strapped my arms and legs down, and soon after my head. Even as the whine and whir of the machine started, and the syringe was filled with a pink liquid. Even as that syringe was plunged into my neck, the contents released from the glass body. Even as scream after scream tore itself from my body. Even, as the pain finally, pulled me into a near comatose sleep.

~*Kryoz' POV*~

I sat on the couch with Brock, Panda and Mini. I ran my hands over my face and through my hair. Everyone else had gone out to search the areas of mountain range where Mini had marked off possible locations to find Hound in. But even with it slightly narrowed down, we would have to search everywhere that was accessible to the roads. The chance we would find her before a month or two passed by could probably be considered a myth now. Everyone was stressed. Vanoss would lock himself in his room, only coming down when they would go searching for her. But it was obvious that Smiity, Delirious and most definitely myself were stressed the most out of anyone. It's been determined that we all do like her. More than that little sister feeling the others have for her. We all know that she can care for herself— and might not return our feelings for each other— but the thought that this group had wanted her so bad to threaten everyone was terrifying. And now, they had her. Who knows what kind of hell she must be going through. Mini, Delirious and Terrorizer are hiding something about her though. Something that would explain why the group had wanted their blood coated hands on her. I looked to Mini. His eyes were darting around. He was as pale as ever. He hasn't really been attending to his own needs since he first started working to track down Hound. In fact, I could almost determine that nearly no one has eaten since the first day Hound was nabbed. We were all miserable. But I wasn't about to let myself enjoy a luxury like that without knowing what Hound was going through. I gripped the arm wrest beside me and dug my own nails into my own arm. What the hell was happening to Hound? From what we read off that USB, this group experimented on humans. Mainly children. And Hound might of been young enough to be considered a child to them. My grip tightened on both surfaces. These sickos had their hands on my baby girl, doing who
the hell knows what to her. I would have killed all of these dicks for merely having gotten near her. But now. Ohoho boy, I would create a fucking massacre, if it meant getting back my girl.

"Kryoz!" Mini snapped his finger in front of my face. "Dude, let go of your arm. Your making yourself bleed." I looked down to my now purple painted nails and saw the red gushing from the punctured skin. I removed my nails from my arm and looked at the others. They were staring at me with concern. I guess I have never acted like this. Usually chill, making jokes whenever possible. But I've retracted from that state. And I wouldn't return to it until we got her back. Until we got our pup back.