~/18\~

~Mini's POV~

We pulled into the alleyway two blocks from the bank. I was driving. By the time I climbed into the back, Hound was already working on the security system. I stood there, amazed at how fast her hands were flying over the keyboard. I know fast hackers, but she was godspeed. Her hands were just a blur, her eyes never stopping as code after code appeared on the screen. Snapping out of my shock, I slid into the seat next to her. I was to hack the power system. It was a lot simpler then the security systems code, but it was still a strong set of walls. By the time I got onto the second set of security codes, Hound had moved from the keyboard and was now setting up her view through the security cameras. Vanoss, Delirious, and Terrorizer should be somewhere near the top of the building by now.

"We're in position." Vanoss said through our comm units.

"I'm into the security system. Undetected." Hound responded. She glanced to me. "How's the power system coming Mini?" I nodded.

"Onto the final security code." I answered. Passing the final system, I scrolled through the different links to each powered unit. "I'm through."

"Me and Brock have just entered." Wildcat declared. I looked to Hounds set of screens. Indeed, Wildcat and Brock were walking through the main entrance. Brock has a backpack on him. It would be carrying Wildcats mask currently, and two Uzis. I turned back to my screen, bringing the mouse to the 'Power All' option. A single click, and everything would be down, allowing us free rein until the cops arrived.

"Hound, shut down the security cameras." Vanoss demanded. Hound opened another set of security walls. Within a couple of minutes, she was through. She quickly shut down the system, and tricked the cameras by putting up a recording from a few years ago. We were hoping it would trick the gaurds for long enough to get the money and get out. Hound would have the real watch from the cameras until everything would be shut down.

"Alright. Me and Brock are in position." Wildcat said.

"Mini, cut the power." Vanoss demanded once again. I clicked the power off, and watched as the cameras went down. Now, we would just have to wait. There was distant explosions. "Alright. Hound and Mini, get closer." I jumped back into the front and pushed on the pedal. We pulled out of the alleyway, and drove closer to the bank. I found an alleyway right next to the bank, and pulled into it. More explosions went off, then muffled gunfire was heard. The area around the bank was empty. No life either then us could be found in it. We waited for a few more minutes. Finally, our comm units crackled to life.

"We are inside the vault. Nearly done filling the backpack and duffel bag." Wildcat cut in once again. I had forgotten that they had shoved a medium duffel bag into the backpack as well. "Vanoss, you guys can start to leave." No body responded. I got worried. Usually Vanoss is on top of responding to us. "Vanoss?"

"Sorry. I heard you. We're a little backed up right now." A round of gunfire was heard through the comm. "there were a lot more guards then the recorded shift said." This further worried me. "We might be stuck. But once your done, get out of here." My eyes widened as I realized what he was saying. Hound confirmed my suspicions.

"We are not leaving you guys once their done. Not only will you have to deal with the guards, but the police that will be here." She snarled into her piece.

"I'm not going to make it an order for you guys to get out of here." Hounds face contorted into a sour expression.

"Screw your order. We're not leaving until everyone is out." Someone growled through the piece.

"Hound-"

"No. No man left behind. If I have to, I swear, I will run in there guns blazing." Or flames. I thought, realizing how easy it would be for her to get in there and kill off any of the guards. It went quiet. Hound growled, grabbing her AK from where it sat beside her. "I'm giving you another two minutes. If you guys aren't out by then, or if the police arrive, I'm going in."