~/7\~

Brock's POV

She went back to staring it the window. How did she not know how she threw Wildcat? Maybe if we could mimic the battle with her, she could tell us. Right now though, she was distant, almost as if she didn't want to be here. I'll admit, I felt bad for her. But I knew she was hiding something, I just needed to figure out what. Delirious turned around to us.

"Dude, stop staring at her like that." He whispered to me. I turned to face him. Even though I could only see his eyes, I could tell he was looking at me with a question on his face. I shook my head, saying I would tell him later. I looked out my window as we turned onto another road. I was still confused about how, exactly, her arm got covered in glass. I was about to say something when she ducked down, just for the glass of her window to shatter. I ducked after as well. I felt the car swerve before skidding to a stop.

"What the fuck was that?!" Vanoss said, whirling to face us. I straightened myself out, Hound slowly doing the same.

"There was a sniper on one of the buildings we drove by." She said, shaking the glass from her hair and hood. She sounded so calm about this. Delirious opened his mouth to say something, just as an explosion was heard, really close to us. She looked back out the window, other people running in fear away from the explosion. I looked up to the roof of a building a little behind us, to see a small fire on it. No sign of the sniper. "Just keep driving. There might be more of them." Vanoss turned back to the wheel and drove away. What the hell was that? An unexplained explosion, and no sign of the sniper. What, the actual hell. Hound wrapped her arms around her self. 'What is going on with you?' I think to myself.

<<Time skip sponsored by Pyrotechnics>>

Your POV

We finally pulled up to the apartment building. Vanoss took a different route after that sniper. Who I burned alive. I managed to deal with some of the heat in my body, but there was still a lot being bundled in me. We pulled into the garage. The second car was already there. We all got out, heading to the elevator to go up to the top floor pentahouse- or, as these males call it, their 'base'. The elevator stopped at the top floor, and we all got out. Delirious opened the door, limping inside.

"There you fuckers are!" Basically yelled from the kitchen. "What took you so long?"

"We had to take a different route." Vanoss said, going to the staircase. I walked over to the couch and flopped down on it, face first, taking up the entire couch. Basically chuckled, and I heard the tap turn on. I took off my sheath and reached over to put it down on the coffee table a few feet away from me. I let my arm drop by my side and just kept my face on the couch. I heard footsteps, and someone snickered... right before it felt like a dumbbell that weighs a ton was dropped on my back.

"Holy fuck." I wheezed as the air was pressed from me. "You weigh a thousand fucking pounds."

"Hey! I'm not fat!" I heard Wildcat say. I tried to get my arms under me, pushing up. But with fat ass Wildcat on my back, I didn't move an inch.

"Get off me."

"That's what happens when you lie down and take up the whole couch in this gang. Someone is destined to sit on ya." Basically called from the kitchen. I looked to him and met his stare, pleading for him to help me. He just shrugged and took a seat on a bar stool.

"To be honest, your a lot more comfortable than the couch is." Wildcat chuckled.

"Get your fat ass off of me." I felt the heat in me swirl it's way towards my back, where Wildcats fat ass resigned.