~/23\~

~*Your POV*~

Four people walked into the warehouse, stopping in the centre of the building. I stayed at the back of the group as they approached these four new comers. Everyone was in a great mood now that these four strangers had entered the building.

"Why are you guys so late?" Vanoss asked. One that had dyed their hair platinum blond and left the roots brown turned to Vanoss. He had a CZ75 strapped to his upper arm. I realized that this was the guy I had ran into on the roofs yesterday.

"We would of arrived sooner of it wasn't for the fact that some no name gang that wants us dead planted a terribly timed bomb in our training warehouse." This male said. Vanoss froze at this.

"So you guys lost your place to train?" Mini asked. A heterochromic albino nodded. He had a silenced sub-machine gun on his waist. His skin wasn't that pale, but his hair was obviously the natural white of an albino. Not to mention that his one red eye confirmed my suspicion.

"If you guys want, until that gang is eliminated you can train with us at our warehouse." Vanoss offered. The albino nodded in thanks. I looked to the other two that had entered with them. One had on a panda hat. There was a katana on his back. He was shirtless, but had on a pair of basketball shorts. I could see his discomfort for the pants. He wore green sweat bands on his wrists, and had a pair of purple runners on. The other male had on one of those fake leather cowboy vests and a pair of cow print jeans. He wore a mix of leather and black fabric runners. This male had a Revolver on his waist as well. I didn't so much as dare to talk. Two arms laying against my shoulder had me whirling around and punching the platinum blond in the chin, sending him onto his back with a grunt. Everyone turned to me at the sound of him hitting the ground.

"I was merely gonna say 'look at what we have here'." He groaned from the floor. I could hear some of the others trying to keep from laughing.

"You should never, try and sneak up on her," Vanoss said, a laugh in his voice, "it always ends in someone getting punched or a hand around someone's throat." The albino walked up to me, the other two following suit as the guy I punched sat up.

"Well, what do we have here guys?" Albino asked. "I don't remember hearing about you getting a new member. And I wouldn't have thought that you'd choose someone so small." Indeed, I had to tip my head back to look up at him. I know I do it with the others, but he was shorter then them, yet taller then me. Vanoss came up beside albino, a small grin on his face. He turned to watch albinos expression.

"Smiity, this is Hound. Our new, 'small' member." He said. Smiity's jaw dropped as he turned to stare directly at him. Everyone except the guy on the floor from this new group had their mouths open.

"Am I seriously the only one who checks the news?" He asked, finally standing up. He reached a hand out towards me. "Anyways, the names Kryoz. Nice to properly introduce myself." I shook his hand, then turned back to the other three still staring at me. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's rude to stare." I said jokingly. That seemed to get them to snap out of their trances. Panda hat and cowboy stepped closer to me.

"I'm FourZero." Cowboy said. I turned to panda hat.

"And I'm Panda." He said. I squinted at him.

"Is that the most creative name you could of come up with?" I asked. Now it was his turn to cross his arms. The others chuckled around me. Kryoz propped an arm against my shoulder and leaned on me.

"So, care to share the story as to how they managed to catch you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, then pointed to Delirious.

"He found me while I was hunting. We fought. I was about ready to slit his throat when Wildcat comes in with Lui and a gun aimed at my head. I got Wildcat down, and was about to move onto Lui and Delirious when Vanoss dropped a metal bat on my head from the roof." I answered quickly. Kryoz laughed.