~/17\~

~Your POV~

Today's the day. Once evening hits, we're infiltrating the bank. There are several bags of weaponry sitting in the living room right now. We were running over the plan in the heist room.

"Alright." Vanoss started. "Wildcat and Brock, once you guys are in and are certain no one is suspicious of you two, you will comm us and say that your ready. Me, Terrorizer, and Delirious will set off C4s on the top floor, drawing the guards attention. Once all the guards are focused on us, Hound and Mini, you two will cut the power and hack the security system. If a backup generator powers the bank, you will hack the cameras and watch the others. Lui, Nogla, and Basically, you three will go in after Wildcat and Brock. You three will stay on the main floor and kill off any cops that come." Everyone nodded their heads. This was the fifth time we went over the plan, so it was burned into our minds by now. "Don't abandon your stations. One wrong move and we're fucked up." I nodded. My first heist. What a thought. Just about two weeks ago I was running around on the streets, killing anyone who wandered into an alleyway. Now, here I am, sitting with Los Santos top gang, preparing for a heist. We dispersed from the room. There was still several hours until we would leave. Some people went up to their rooms to sharpen their melee weapons. Me, Wildcat, Mini, and Basically remained on the bottom floor.

"Since we have a while before we go, anyone up for a game of Mario Kart?" Wildcat asked, raising a hand with a controller in it.

"I'll watch." I said, leaning over the back of the couch. Mini and Basically picked up controllers as Wildcat started the game. Soon after choosing their characters and cars, the game started. They had two Cps playing with them. The line up started with Mini, Wildcat, Basically and then the two Cps. Mini seemed a little annoyed with the positioning, but I had absolutely no clue as to why. The timer counted down and they were off. Mini pulled into first as the others and the Computers crashed into each other immediately. I gave a small laugh. Mini groaned, and I sent him a confused look.

"This won't last." He answered without looking at me. "I'm usually either first or second for the first two laps, then somehow, I'm knocked into last." Basically and Wildcat chuckled. "Just watch." I turned my attention back to the screen just as a red shell hit Mini. He was silent, but it was easy to tell he was seething. Guess that whatever bad luck occurred during this game has already started. Really, though, it was quite entertaining to watch Mini rage. But I could understand his pain with the game. Even though I don't really play video games like Mario Kart. I prefer PvP games, like Mortal Kombat or something. I just couldn't really find what was appealing about Mario Kart.

"So, do you guys only play Mario Kart, or..." I asked. Wildcat shook his head.

"We have other games, but we prefer to play Mario Kart. It's really fun to fuck other people over." He answered, getting a Bullet Bill.

"What other games do you guys play then? And please no MMOs." Basically laughed.

"No, we don't play any MMOs. At least, I think no one plays any MMOs. We play Mortal Kombat, I think Delirious plays Tekken 7. Someone plays Halo, I think. But either then the ones we have for our system here, everyone plays different games on their computers." Basically said. I nodded. Different assortment of players, it seems. "What about you? Do you play anything?" This time I shook my head.

"I never really found time to actually play any. You know, since I was a solo killer. I have heard of the games you mentioned though." I admitted. Mini chuckled.

"Don't admit that to any of the others. They'll challenge you just to beat your ass at the game." He warned playfully. I nodded with a ghost of a smile on my lips.

"I might not of ever played these games, but don't assume that I'll be shit at them if I ever do play." I warned back.

"Yeah. Sorta like Delirious and Vanoss, when Delirious challenged Vanoss to a game of Mortal Kombat. Delirious had his cocky ass handed to him." They laughed at the memory.

"Could probably imagine that. Anyways, everyone else is sharpening their choice melee weapons. Do you guys not use melee weapons?"

"No, we use them. Kinda suck ass at it though, so we prefer ranged." Wildcat stated. I nodded, taking in their preferred fighting choices.

"After today, how many heists would you guys have done?" They each quickly glanced to each other, trying to come up with an approximate number.

"Who knows. Probably more then fifteen, after this one." Mini answered. I was amazed. They had completed fifteen heists, and it seemed like each one had gone successfully. I hummed as they continued their game. It was probably onto the second lap by now, and I noticed that the others were catching up with Mini. He seemed really pissed. Coming up to the finish line, Wildcat got triple green shells. Spam throwing them, two hit the Cps in front of him, while the final one missed Basically and, just like Mini said, hit him and knocked him out of first. Basically, the Cps, and Wildcat raced past Mini.

"That's so fucking stupid!" Mini yelled. I tried to hold in a laugh as the other two started dying. "Now you see what I fucking mean?! This always happens." He threw down the remote and crossed his arms.

"Either your the worlds unluckiest player, or these two are the luckiest." I said. I plucked Icicle out of its sheath, spinning it in my hands as the others calmed down. There were feet on the stairs, and we all turned as Vanoss emerged.

"Grab your shit." He said. "We're leaving early." I kept Icicle in my hand as the others shut off the game and grabbed the bags carrying our weapons. Someone pulled out my AK before hand, and I quickly strung it on my back. We went down the elevator and unlocked one of the vans that we would be taking, dropping the duffel bags in the back. Me and Mini would be in a separate van, the one that was currently holding all the computers and systems. Vanoss, Brock, Lui, and Wildcat would be in one, while Delirious, Basically, Terrorizer, and Nogla would go in the second van. Once the heist was over, everyone would just jump into any van they could. Mini would be driving the two of us to the designated area for us to stay hidden, while I'll already be in the back and attempting to hack the system from as far off as possible. This, is going to be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's up my Hellhounds! Here's the chapter I promised over the brake. Which means I'm back! Next chapter will be out today as well. A little later.

Remember,

Stay strong,

Stay happy,

And continue to howl.

*~Scorch~*