~/9\~

??? POV

I slipped the headset on, and immediately regretted it as his voice came through.

"Who the fuck was that girl?" He asked from the cockpit. He might be a little over protective some times, but he was my best friend.

"I want to assume the girl who lived there." I said.

"And you didn't kill her? She could call the police on us, and we would have ruined this mission!"

"She was only a kid. And you know I don't hurt kids. Plus, for some reason, she seemed familiar. I got confused and panicked." I ran a hand under my grey bandanna. 'Why did she seem familiar? I don't remember ever dealing with a kid in a wolf mask. Only kid I can remember is that one we had found unconscious on the side of the highway.' I thought. My thoughts drifted to that child we had found on the edge of a highway three years ago. There were scars all over here body, she was weak, and we had found her unconscious. We had driven her to a hospital, and had left after they took her in. Never heard anything about her again.

"It doesn't matter if she was a kid! Or if she was familiar! She could ruin this mission for us." He jerked the joystick to the left, the copter banking left as we flew towards the mountains to return the copter to the dude who had hired us. We soared over the mountains, before finally coming to his secluded home. We landed and I hopped out as he came up to the landing pad, a brief case in hand.

"Is he dead?" The guy asked. I nodded, and he handed me the brief case. "Now, I hope you can help me with something else." I looked back at the cockpit, just as he nodded that we were good to go. I looked back at the man.

"What's the job?" I asked.

"Someone told me that the BBS crew has a new member. I want you two to kidnap whoever that is and bring them back to me." I looked at him with a question on my tongue, but the man turned and walked off. I heard the helicopters door open and watched him get out.

"So, what does he want us to do?" He asked.

"Apparently, the BBS crew has a new, unknown member that he wants us to bring to him. You up for it?"

"Sure, couldn't hurt to earn some more money." We walked over to the car that we had taken to get here. I got into the passenger side as he got into the drivers.

"Well. This is going to be different." I mumbled. Neither of us spoke another word.

Your POV

Neither Basically nor Nogla had won their little fight. They had both passed out at the same time. I had to help drag both of them upstairs. I also had to coax Mini and Terrorizer to go to their rooms and get some sleep. Only me, Brock, Vanoss, Wildcat, and Delirious were left.

"So... what now?" Wildcat asked, plopping down on the couch.

"We could... watch a movie?" Vanoss suggested.

"Sure. What kind?"

"Horror." Delirious said from the kitchen, as he threw away all the beer cans.

"My vote is for horror as well." I said.

"Horror it is." Vanoss said. I went into the kitchen and opened a cupboard. There was a box a microwavable popcorn. I took it out and took out two bags. I put one in and started the microwave. "What movie?"

"I'm fine with whatever as long as its horror." I called as Delirious walked back out into the living room. The microwave stopped and beeped. I took the bag out and put in the second one. I could hear the other four fighting over what movie we would watch. I ran a hand under my mask and yawned. My thoughts drifted back to the sniper who ended up in my room. I was still wracking my brain when the second bag finished. I took it out and walked back into the living room. They had chosen a movie I had never seen.