~/3\~

Mini's POV

This is Hellfire?! She's just a kid! Maybe we got the wrong murderer.

"Why am I here." She demanded

"Same reason why every other gang in Los Santos is hunting for ye." Nogla said. "To get ye to join our gang." She just laughed.

"Well to bad. I work alone." She snarled back. She seemed to be very hostile. Well, I guess I could understand why. We did kidnap her.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" She snapped.

"Well... you just seem, you know, a little young to be a mass murderer." I said.

"And? I've seen a seven year old child push their mother in front of speeding car, and yet the child isn't considered a killer." She said back at me. I just looked at her in shock. She smiled right at me. I shook my head and glared at her.

"How old are you." I repeated. She growled.

"Seventeen." She growled back. My eyes widened and I could of sworn I heard Nogla mumble shit. "Now let me go."

"No can do. Not until ye say that ye will join our gang." Nogla said, walking a little further into the room towards her. "And I'm afraid I'm going to need that knife back." She growled at him and backed up. Nogla lunged at her, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back. She snarled at him as he quickly removed the knife from her sheath. He shoved her away from him, and she whirled to him. I tapped my pistol against the back of her head and she froze.

"I suggest you act on your best behaviour." I said as I kept my pistol at the back of her head. "Mainly because your in the custody of Los Santos top gang."

"The BBS crew." She mumbled.

"As smart as she is keen to kill I see." Nogla said. I heard the door to the base slam open, then came Luis voice.

"Ten of them. Ten bodies burned off just below the waist with their throats torn out." He yelled. I looked at Hellfire in shock. She just smirked. I glared at her, than grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room to the stairs. I looked down into the living room to see Lui and Brock had returned from looking for the half of the gang she said she had killed. Vanoss, Delirious, Terrorizer, Wildcat, and a now awake Marcel already out with them. Terrorizer has removed his black jacket and their was a bandage on his shoulder, it already being stained with some blood. I looked at Brock, and he was pale as fuck. I growled, shoving her down the stairs to the rest of them. They watched us as she came down the stairs, monitoring every movement. Once we made it to the bottom, I shoved her over towards the couches. Vanoss nodded towards the rest of us, and we all took a seat on the couches. Hellfire remained standing, glaring at Vanoss.

"I'd like to make you a deal." He said. "If you join our gang, we'll make it an even cut of 20 percent for each heist. You'll get your own room here in our base-" He gestured around the penthouse. "-And we'll allow you to do solo heists and robberies." Hellfire looked thoughtful for a second.

"Will I still be allowed to go out at night and kill people?" She asked after a minute.

"Yes. You'll be able to continue everything from before you joined the gang. But you'll participate in group heists and missions." Vanoss answered.

"Fine. I'll join." She said. Vanoss clapped his hands.

"Great. Now that that's settled, what will we call you? We can keep Hellfire."

"No. I don't want my victims to name me."

"Alright. Than what should we call her?" He turned around to us.