~/13\~

Mini's POV

It's been about an hour. Hound had entered the heist room an hour ago to try and hack into the USB key that Lui had brought back from his solo mission. I had given up after half an hour of attempting to hack the security. She seemed really intent to hack this USB. Everyone else, either than Lui, was sitting in the living room, playing Mario Kart on the big flat screen. Of course, we were trying to stay as quiet as possible, but with everyone screwing the other over, we weren't as quiet as we had wished to be. Those who weren't playing were placing bets on who would win. There was some muffled voices coming from the heist room before the door opened and closed. Lui walked out, but there was still no sign of Hound. Someone paused the game as we all turned to look at Lui.

"Did she have any luck?" I asked.

"I don't know. She told me to leave while she was still trying to hack it." He answered.

"Why?"

"I don't know. The entire time we were in there we were silent. I just opened my mouth to ask if she needed anything and she told me to leave."

"Well, we just need to wait fo-." I was interrupted by a shout of triumph coming from the heist room. Lui turned back and walked into the room. There was a murmur of voices before it went silent again. We all stood up and walked to the heist room. Lui was now on the computer, scrolling through a bunch of files.

"So?" Vanoss asked. "What's on the USB?"

"I can't read the file names. There all just letteres and numbers. No proper names." Lui said. I watched as Hound scanned the screen, her eyes squinting. It seemed like her face might of been scrunched up under her mask. She started mouthing something as she continued reading the screen. I came around the computer to see what she was reading, but just like Lui said, there were no proper names. Each file had an assortment of letters and numbers for there file names. It wasn't anything I've seen before. I looked at Hound and watched her as she continued to mouth whatever she was reading. Lui started slowly scrolling through the files. Confused, I looked back at the screen in hopes to make sense of what she was reading.

"Can you make any sense of this Mini?" Lui asked. I shook my head.

"No. This isn't like any of the code I know." I said. I looked back at Hound. Her eyes weren't squinted, but, instead, were wide as she continued to mouth things. Lui scrolled down further, but whatever Hound was reading, it seemed she wasn't done with it. Grabbing the mouse out of Lui's hand and earning herself an annoyed 'hey!' she scrolled back up to one of the files that was passed and clicked on it. Immediately, documents with different formulas for some kind of chemicals was opened. She clicked through each one, her eyes scanning the screen a lot faster then I thought humanly possible. After a couple of minutes, of her reading the documents, she slammed her hands down on the desk.

"Fucking hell!" She said in a rage. Her eyes had become slits within the few minutes she was reading the documents.

"What?" Vanoss asked. She never let her eyes leave the documents as she continued reading the documents, but now, out loud.

"'We have been incapable of finding a subject strong enough to with stand the force of the chemicals inserted into their blood streams. We still have men on the search for the lost subject 430, but to no avail, it seems she has fallen off the face of the earth. We are keeping the search going. Subject 430 was the only child at the time to have survived the experiments administered to her blood stream. These documents hold the formulas of the chemicals that we had mainly used on her. We hope that you can try to create a version that will be easier on our child subjects.'" She read. I whipped my head back to the screen, wide eyed. 'Their searching for a kid who survived the injection of experimental chemicals into their blood stream?' I thought. 'What if that subject 430 kid is Hound? She did say that she was experimented on as a kid.'