~/11\~

Terrorizer's POV

I was actually scared of Hound right now. I mean, who wouldn't be?! She just shot fire out of her fucking hand! If someone wasn't scared of her, then they would probably be fucking insane. We hopped out of the van. I heard Delirious walk towards Hound. I watched him walk up to her and point at her.

"You've got some explaining to do." He said. She turned her head side to side, as if looking for an escape. Even though I didn't actually know what to think right now, I kinda felt sorry for her. She was being singled out for... whatever the hell that actually was. But right now, I just want to know how she did that. Delirious continued to walk closer to her. She slightly bent her knees, as if preparing for a fight. He didn't notice her stance, but luckily, Mini did. He quickly grabbed Delirious' shoulder. Delirious turned to him. Mini shook his head. I could tell that Delirious was angry, but he stopped approaching Hound. This didn't make her drop her stance though. Delirious turned fully to her. "Talk." She finally dropped her stance.

"Why should I?" She said, crossing her arms. Delirious growled.

"Don't be fucking arrogant. We saw what you did. Now tell us how."

"Only if you don't tell the others." She demanded. Delirious sighed, but nodded. I walked to the back of the van. She dropped her head and ran her hand over her mask and face, before picking her head back up to stare at all of us. "When I was thirteen, I was sold off to an illegal human experimenting group. Everything that you have seen me do was due to that group. I can't remember them at all. But I want to assume that the HDMP group is who I'm talking about." Delirious put his hands up.

"Hold on. Explain to me in as much detail as you can." Hound growled.

"When I was thirteen, I was sold off to an illegal human experimenting group. They kept me for a year before dumping me on a street for not reacting to the experiments the way they wanted. A month later, whatever chemicals or stuff they put into me kicked in, giving me the abilities to do what you saw me do. And I am assuming that this group I'm talking about is that HDMP group that suicide bomber was working for." Delirious dropped his hands. Mini was running his hands over his face. The kid whirled around, facing towards the city just as we heard cop sirens.

"They're still looking for us? I thought we would have lost them by now." Mini said.

"Let's head further into the forest. I remember seeing a cabin in there somewhere." I said. The others nodded and followed me further into the forest. I don't know why, the cops were still far off, but it felt like someone was watching us.

Your POV

I am so fucked. They know about me now. I don't know if Delirious will keep his promise and not tell the others. There was some rustling in the trees, and I looked up just to see a blur of grey jumped through the branches.

"Here." Terrorizer said. I looked back at him to see we had walked up to a wood cabin. It was probably a two bedroom cabin, the wood logs a golden sort of brown. I heard the sirens again in the distant and was pulled inside the cabin by Mini. Terrorizer shut the door and locked it behind us.

"Now that we know we're a little bit safer... why, exactly can't you remember what happened to you?" Delirious asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know. And I've only gotten one memory back, but the only thing it helps me understand is how much pain I went through with them." I answered. My mind went back to the day that they dumped me on the road. They didn't want me dead for being one of their subjects, or else they would have killed me. Maybe they knew that it would take some time for the chemicals to work, but they lost track of me before their experiment activated. All I knew for certain was that those chemicals must have fused with my blood by now. Or something like that.