~/33\~

~*^Your POV^*~

I've lost track of time. But the scientist have told me it's been three months since I was caught. I've been passing out a lot sooner in the experiments, and have been told that I don't wake up till a day later. The chemicals are taking a toll on me. And now my body was slowly being littered with bruises and tiny puncture wounds. I could barely move half the time, but if Rose needed comforting, I would always be by her side. The heat build up was absolutely suffocating. I've started slightly sweating, but it's every so often. Rose has noticed it, and was thinking that I had some kind of infection. After reassuring her I was fine, she had gone back to terrifying herself. They haven't said anything about using her, and I was starting to hope that they brought her in to keep me from being lonely. But even that thought was impossible. They would use her some day, and I would lose my BloodyRose. The nickname had stuck. And she seemed to like it. Some kind of pride showed in her when I called her by that name. Maybe because she knew she made friends with one of Los Santos most deadliest people. I held my wrists out for them to put the cuffs on. It was Wednesday of... I had no clue what month it was. So, of course, today would be one of the more painful experiments. Poisons and other harmful shit would be injected into me. My blood would change the chemicals, rewriting the mixture of whatever it is, making the harmful substance into more red blood cells. I quietly followed the scientist, taking in heat as I went. I was still balling everything up. Luckily, the metal of the syringes and cuffs also weren't effected. But I had no clue how much longer I could build up before I burn out. I slightly frowned at the thought of burning out. It was mainly a point in time where I would release all my pent up heat. Either voluntarily or involuntarily. No matter what, I couldn't stop it either. But I had a tight grip on this heat now. No way in hell I would burn out early. I would build up until I wasn't able to keep everything hidden inside. Until the heat pushed to all edges of my body. I heard the click of a door, and realized that we had reached the experiment room. I swallowed hard. I might have been passing out a lot sooner lately, but there were some times where I would be conscious for the entire experiment. I was never happy when this happened. And when I returned to the cell, sadly, I scared my BloodyRose even more than she already is. Neither of us have any clue when her luck will run out. When they'll remove her from my cell, only for her to never return to it. The scientist turned to me.

"You really should be eating more." This time, she stated. She was right though. I still haven't actually eaten since they grabbed me, giving the food to Rose, and not telling her about the sedatives. She was a lot calmer afterwards. But now, I've started getting thin. The hunger doesn't bother me anymore, but it's still there. I rolled my eyes at the scientist. But something like concern filled her features. I stared at her a moment. Why would she be concerned about me. She was, after fucking all, helping to experiment on me. I felt myself slowly bare my teeth at her, and I didn't stop myself. Not even when her eyes went wide and her face pale. Yet, she leaned in closer to me.

"Look," she started, "I never wanted to be apart of this. But I found out about their secrets. For my life, it was either join them, or hand over my children. I did what I had to." I merely stared at her when she leaned back. She sighed and rushed me inside the room. I felt pity crawl onto my features. I was wrong about the people of the HDMP. Not all of them were doing this willingly. They were doing it to keep others they cared about alive. I looked at the female one last time before they started strapping me down to the table. I watched as someone leaned across my head to strap it down. After securing it, they went behind a glass and metal wall. I glanced at them from my peripheral vision. I caught an apologetic look on the women's face. I gave her a sad smile. But I then realized that she wasn't apologizing about my predicament.

Rose had been more on edge this morning, saying something was wrong. And seeing the women's face made me feel on edge to. Something was wrong. And I wouldn't be able to tell what it was until after this experiment. The whir of the mechanical arm started too slowly. I heard the suction sound as the chemical was drawn into the syringe. It was moving again. It positioned the syringe against my neck before pushing the tip into my skin. The second the liquids were in my skin, I could tell they weren't regular. Absolute agony tore through my entire body, not just my chest and neck areas this time. If I were a victim of my own hunting, then I would have imagined this was what it felt like. I would say that my neck was being cut open. And thousands of other needles jabbed into the rest of my body, their icy cold touch making me think that it was affecting my heat gathered. The pain of it all was suffocating. I couldn't let a single scream tear from my throat. And I never blacked out. I was conscious the entire time the liquid ran through my body. I only let out a pained moan when everything started wearing off.