~/28\~

~*Your POV*~

I tossed my bloodied jumpsuit into the trash in my bathroom. I had change into a (F/C) shirt with sleeves stopping at my elbows, but only after I had healed the bullet wound. I wore a pair of blue floral print yoga pants, and had on a pair of (F/C) high tops. The top was also a short and tight turtle neck. I washed any blood from my mask and face. I grabbed Icicle and strapped it around my waist. Something in the air had change as I was changing. I stood in my room, contemplating if I should go downstairs when someone knocked on my door. I opened it to see Vanoss standing there, phone in hand. I stepped back and he came in, but I didn't close it.

"Yes?" I said as way of starting whatever was about to come.

"I've been going around to the others," he took over, "I got a text from a random number, ordering that we hand over someone named (Y/N)." I went rigid. "Do you have any clue who this (Y/N) is?"

"What number sent you this text?" He shook his head.

"I don't know. When I tried to send a text back, my message was cancelled, saying that their number no longer existed. Minis been saying that they might be using a prepaid." He narrowed his eyes at me. "You do know who this (Y/N) is." I stared right back, one thought going through my head. It had to be HDMP. Who else would know my name and demand for me. "Hound, you also know who this group is." I looked away.

"Just an inkling." I would never— could never tell him, even if they are starting to receive threats like this. He placed a hand on my shoulder, but I immediately shrugged out of his grip. I could feel his annoyance rolling off of him.

"Hound, you need to tell me."

"No, I don't. I don't need to tell you guys anything." Vanoss rubbed the bridge of his nose, almost as if he had a headache. "For all I know, you guys are hiding things from me as well." Now he shook his head, letting out a harsh sigh.

"Because some things you don't need to know." His voice was starting to rise. I stared him down.

"And some things you don't need to know either." I allowed my voice to rise as well. I also felt my anger start to rise up, and from the increase of his body temperature, I could tell his was as well.

"We do, if we're receiving threats for us to hand over a person we don't know." I gritted my teeth.

"What if you do know who this (Y/N) is, but you don't realize it? What would you do then? Hand them over?"

"Well, it depends! If we can trust them, then no. If we barely know them, then yes."

"Why! To save your own hide?" His eyes blazed with barely controlled anger, but I was already storming down the hallway. Then the stairs, and towards the door.

"Everything okay Hound?" Terrorizer asked, coming from... wherever he was and intercepting me. He placed a hand against my shoulder. I looked to him before shaking out of his grip and continuing my quest to the door.

"Everything's fine." I ground out. I threw the door open and slammed it shut once I was out of the base. I stormed to the elevator, and hit the button to take me to the main floor.

"Just need to go for a hunt." I mumbled to myself.

~Skip Sponsored by Superhero School~

I sat on the roof, staring at my surroundings. Twenty-five. I managed to hit twenty-five people so far. And I've only been out for an hour. I shifted and felt something brush against my shoulder. Something in my shirt. I reached back and pulled out the faulty Com device. How did they...? I shook my head and stuffed it into the small pocket inside my leggings.