~/16\~

~Your POV~

We exited the elevator and walked into base. I took off my defective ear piece and handed it to Brock. Everyone was sitting in the living room. Vanoss was standing over something spread on the coffee table. At the sound of us entering, everyone turned to us. Vanoss looked pissed.

"Where the hell was she?!" He demanded. Brock walked to the staircase and went up. Us remaining four walked towards the others.

"Down by the ammunation." Wildcat answered. Vanoss shook his head and motioned us over. There was a set of blue-prints spread on the coffee table. It looked like a banks blue-prints.

"Now that you're finally back Hound, we can start discussing our plans." Vanoss pointed to the print on the table. "We're planning a heist in a week. We want to hit the bank in the evening, so there is a lesser chance that we'll have to deal with innocents. All we need now is to figure out a way to execute the heist." I mulled over several ideas in my head as Vanoss started going over where each important room was located, and the purpose of these rooms. The vault was under the building. We would need to find some kind of distraction to get down there.

"What if we cause an explosion or something on one of the higher levels?" I suggested. "Then we can cut the power and get to the vault." Vanoss looked thoughtful.

"But then the guards will be alerted." He protested.

"We can have people inside the bank when we cut the power. With them already inside, we just need to make sure that no one sees when they head for the vault." Vanoss looked around at the people gathered.

"It could work." Mini said. "But I don't know if I could hack there system."

"I can." I admitted. "I used to do it for fun. I would cut the security systems power and wait to see how long it would take for them to notice." Mini raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged.

"All right. Then I want you in the truck for this heist manning the computers with Mini." Vanoss said. "Wildcat, I want you and Brock in the bank before we cut the power. Delirious, me, you and Terrorizer will cause the distraction. Basically, Lui and Nogla, you guys will go in after the power is cut." Everyone nodded. "We'll need to do some scouting. Learn the guards posts and try to find a time when there are few. Everyone, disperse." Vanoss rolled up the prints and walked to the heist planning room. Brock came back down with another ear piece. He handed it to me. I turned it around in my hand before fitting it into my ear. He walked over to the couches where Terrorizer started to fill him in on the plan. I went upstairs and into my room. I closed the door, removed my sheath and threw it onto my bed. I lifted my mask and let it rest on my forehead. Rubbing my eyes, I sat on the desk and let my thoughts run wild. 'How does HDMP know who I am? How did they even know that I was still alive?'. I nearly missed the knock on my door. I quickly put my mask back on.

"What." I murmured. Mini came in and shut the door behind him.

"So. I wanted to know what happened during your hunt." He answered.

"The piece was apparently defective. Delirious-" Mini waved his hand, silencing me.

"I'm not talking about the piece. Why were you running around the city like that? From what we know of you, you would have been able to easily kill any one following you, so that excuse you made up is a little unbelievable." I nearly forgot about telling them about the fake gang members.

"Well, you caught on. It wasn't gang members." I chuckled sadly. "I met some of HDMP's huntsmen." Mini's eyes widened in shock. "They know that I'm the missing subject."

"...fuck." Mini ran his hands through his hair. "That's why you were running."

"I killed off the ones I ran into." I hopped off the desk. "But I don't know how many more are out there."

"When did they figure out who you are?"

"I don't know and I don't care. All I need to do now is find where they are and burn them to the ground."

"Your trying to kill them when you don't even know what they are capable of. This isn't a smart plan."

"Again, I don't give a damn. I just want them dead."

"What if you running into this recklessly ends up with you in their clutches again?" I turned towards Mini.

"Then it will be easier for me to kill them." Mini shook his head.

"You really ain't stop until their dead, will you?" I shrugged at him. "And may I ask, how did you go 'hunting' with your back being fucked up?"

"It's not fucked up anymore. Closed the wounds with my fire." Mini raised an eyebrow.

"Your able to do that?" I nodded.

"I can heal any wound. I can even use it to heal other people's wounds. Haven't tried on others, but I know I can."

"That will come in handy." I shook my head at him.

"Remember. I don't want anyone else finding out about what happened to me."

"Can you explain to me why you don't want the others knowing about what happened?"

"Well, I can't actually explain why. But I don't want them knowing about what I am capable of. Plus, the longer I keep it a secret, the less of a chance of them using it for heists and other jobs." Mini sighed.

"If someones in a dire situation that needs wounds to be closed, will you be willing to use your flames to do it?" It was a trick question. He was trying to see how loyal I was to this gang. I groaned.

"Yes. If it was a dire situation, then, and only then, would I be willing to use it." Mini nodded. He walked to the door and put his hand on the knob.

"And don't worry about your secret getting out. Delirious keeps his promises. So does Brian. And you know that I definitely will." With that, he opened my door and left, closing it behind him. I lifted my mask again and ran my hands over my face. I just told him I would do something that I know I can't do. I wouldn't willingly show them what I can do, even if one of them is dying. But I'll let Mini believe what he wants for  now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats up my Hellhounds! Quick little authors note here. Im sorry about this chapter taking longer then I thought, schools been a bitch and I have my music exam to worry about as well. But I promise to work on the story whenever I can. Once again, sorry this took so long. Anyways,

Remember,

Stay strong,

Stay happy,

And continue to howl.

*~Scorch~*