~/37\~

~*^Your POV^*~

Another few weeks have passed since I had gone back to see Bryce. Of course, there was always that indecent male waiting at the bar. I wonder how much trouble I would get into if I were to kill him? I sighed and tied on my now signature bandanna. I sheathed my swords in my original 'X' fashion across my back. My dagger taking its easy to reach position at my side.

I missed Icicle. It was easier to call it back to me instead of having to go and retrieve it. But I guess it was a little more fun when feeling my targets blood run down my hands.

Tying my hair into a low ponytail, I strapped an extra knife onto my belt. I didn't want to risk losing my dagger, so I had bought an extra hunting knife. It's hilt was a (F/C), and its blade was a ice white. It was chrome as well. Seeing as it wasn't as expensive as my black iron weapons, I wouldn't care if I lost it. I checked myself in the mirror one last time, making sure my bandanna was fastened securely, before slipping out my window.

I heard the sounds of cop sirens in the distance. I took the roof tops slowly, listening to my surroundings. Ever since being freed from HDMP, I haven't gone hunting. I would resume my hunting at some point, but for now, I had to lay low. Mainly so I wouldn't draw the boys attention to myself.

The news had been bizarre about me being missing. Everyone had seemed to breath easier. I would ruin that at some point. Just for the hell of it.

I smiled to myself, balancing on the lip of the building, listening to the regular gun shots coming from the distance. Even if this place was a hell pit, I did love it. It was my home. It was where I met my boys. And it's where I will return to them, once I'm ready. Once I know that I won't unintentionally hurt them. I sighed, and jumped across the lips of the buildings, walking on the tips of my toes, arms outstretched. I wasn't in a rush tonight, so I sat on the edge of one of the buildings two blocks away from the bar. I've been going in almost twice a week.

I hadn't realized how mediocre these jobs were. Yet they still payed a hefty amount. So, I would stick with Bryce until I was ready to go back. I sighed and ran a hand under my bandanna. What did the guys think of my leaving like that? What were they currently doing? I assumed they might of been continuing with their heists and all of that, but at the same time, I had no clue. I smiled at the thought of them. They were unpredictable, always running head first into situations if it meant protecting one another. I guess I was like them, to. I sighed and stood up, leaving a ghost of a smile on my face.

I dropped into one of the alleys and quickly exited it. Ever since I had been rescued from the bunker, I had developed claustrophobia. Even these alleys were too much. But would it be different if I were to hunt again? I absentmindedly strode the rest of the way to the bar, swagger returning to my step as I entered his establishment. By now, people knew that I was close with Bryce. Some of them tried to be friendly, mainly to get close to him. And then there was that predator male, always trying to get close to me. I strode through the room, feeling people's gazes turn to me. He, of course, stepped into my path. I rolled my eyes under my bandanna and flicked my gaze to his face, unknowingly to him. But this time, he didn't have his grin on his face. Instead, he scowled at me. I could only assume one thing.

I glanced to the ring on the far right of the bar. Bryce had put it in after two males had gotten into a fight. It was the only place people were allowed to fight in the bar. If only to settle a feud. I could see the challenge on his face. If only I was in the mood. I pushed past him and towards the office. Someone mumbled under their breath, and he grabbed onto my elbow. I whirled around and punched him in the jaw. He went flying backwards, clutching his chin as he fell over a table. I gave him a wicked grin.