~/21\~

*~Your POV~*

I just returned to the base. After being out for nearly the remainder of the day, I hadn't run into anyone else. Not even any victims. Everyone but Vanoss was crowded in the living room. They were playing Mortal Kombat X, placing bets and drinking. I walked up behind Brock. He turned around and jumped, not noticing that I had returned. I scanned the rest of the room, looking for the one missing person.

"Who's winning?" I asked, turning my attention to the screen.

"Well, right now it's Wildcat winning against Terrorizer." He answered. "Next it's Mini and Delirious. Depending on who wins these next two will be going up against each other." I nodded. Lui turned to Brock and a smirk spread across his face.

"Looks like Hounds back." He said. Some of the others turned to me before turning back to the screen.

"How long have you guys been playing for?" I asked again. Brock shrugged.

"Couple of hours by now. But we have been trying to get everyone up against each other." I nodded. Mini turned to us and smirked.

"What about you Hound? Why don't you play?" He playfully challenged. I shook my head.

"I don't play. I have no clue what the controls and buttons are." I admitted. Mini patted my shoulder.

"Why not give it a try anyways?" I shrugged. "After me and Delirious, you can play whoever wins the final game."

"Maybe some other time." Everyone started shouting as Wildcats character beheaded Terrorizers character. Terrorizer threw down his remote, swearing under his breath as he got up form the couch. Wildcat laughed as he handed off his remote to Delirious.

"Well, looks like it's my turn to lose. Wish me luck." Mini walked to the other side of the couch and took up the discarded remote. They chose their characters and were off. I could already tell that Delirious played this game almost regularly. If I have to play against him, I'll most definitely lose.

"Where's Vanoss?" Brock turned to me before looking around the room.

"In all honesty, I didn't even realize he wasn't here." I chuckled. "I thought he was just creeping around in the back like always. But I have no clue. He's probably on his phone somewhe- actually. Now that I think about, he might be scheduling the meeting with the other gang." I cocked my head.

"What other gang?"

"We have four friends who have their own gang. We're on good terms, so no worries about that. But we usually have a monthly meeting where we pass out information on other gangs that are causing us problems. We aren't allowed to kill on each other's turf, but we do make deals with each other to take out these enemy gangs for one another." I nodded.

"That's actually a smart idea. Keeping a strong set of allies will be useful." Brock nodded as well. Another set of shouts indicated that the round was over. I looked to the screen to see that Delirious had won. Mini put down the remote then put his hands up, walking away from the remote. He came back beside us.

"Told ya that I would lose." He said. I laughed as Wildcat took up the empty spot. They quickly chose their characters.

"So, do you mind telling me who's in this gang exactly?" I turned so that I was leaning against the back of the couch so I could stare at Brock directly. He smirked and shook his head.

"I would rather that you meet them in person. Plus, it's going to be hilarious to see how you get along with them." I pouted and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Your mean." Brock and Mini laughed. "They just better not be dicks, or I swear I will hurt you for not telling me about them." Mini shook his head.