~/12\~

Ohms POV

I clutched at my bleeding arm, staring at the teeth marks that she had left on it. They were big. Bigger than human teeth. The marks were slightly rounded as well. It had hurt a lot more than I would of thought.

"Quit squeezing your arm like that! It will only make it worse." Cartoonz said, walking in to my room with a roll of bandages. "And I'm not going to restitch your arm if you tear the thread." I sighed and scooted over on my grey blanketed bed, giving room for Cartoonz to sit next to me as he started wrapping my arm in the bandages. Already blood had started to stain the bandages he wrapped on my arm red. Once he finished, he stood up and placed the bandages on the bed. "So. What are we going to do about this job?"

"We're dropping it." I said.

"Dropping it?!"

"Yes. I told you I don't deal in kids."

"If the fucking BBS crew takes in that girl, than she is most definitely more than a kid!" He started getting pissed. I didn't want to deal with one of his temper tantrums right now. As if reading my thoughts, he took in a long breath before letting it out harshly. He turned and stormed from my room. Sighing, I grabbed the bandages from my bed and put them in my bed side table. I flopped back on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. 'What if he's right' I thought. 'The BBS crew just doesn't take in anybody. But what if that kid is someone that everyone in Los Santos knows, but hasn't seen?' Then, a thought hit me, and I jolt up off my bed.

"Holy fuck. What if she's Hound?"

Your POV

We pulled into the garage just as I slung the AK back over my shoulder. We all slipped out of the van. I felt something wet press to my back, but assuming it was sweat, I brushed it off as nothing. We stepped into the elevator and went back up to the top floor. When we got out, everyone but Lui and Nogla were present.

"You guys were gone for a long time." Wildcat said from the living room couch. Everyone was sitting in the living room, watching the news. I saw that it was a replay of our little 'joy ride'. The camera was focused mainly on me. I watched as I aimed at the copter beside the news copter, and the camera caught a glimpse of it before it fell below as I shot out the pilots. It spiralled for a bit before crashing to the ground and exploding. Someone let out a whistle as I walked into the kitchen and put my AK on the island. I stood in the doorway as the video changed and went back to the reporters.

"We all know who is in the BBS crew, and so now it seems they have a new member to their gang." The female reporter said. The male reporter nodded beside her as he took up the statement.

"Only problem is, this new member isn't known to Los Santos at all. No body remembers seeing her do anything. Which brings some people to conclude that she might be, by chance, the serial killer that calls them self Hound." He said. "A lot of people say that she's just some kid they picked up off the streets." I snorted. Technically, both accusations are true. I am technically some kid they picked up off the streets. But I am Hound. If only they thought to put the two together, they'd have me. I felt more sweat drip down my back. 'Odd' I thought, 'there is no reason as to why I would still be sweating'. I turned and started walking towards the stairs. There was a dull thumping hitting specific areas of my back. I was halfway to the stairs when I heard someone gasp.

"Holy fuck, Hound!" Terrorizer exclaimed.

"What?" I started turning around to face him when a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and turned me back to the stairs. I heard some of the others gasp and mumble something under their breaths.

"What do you mean, what?! You were fucking shot in the back!" He placed a hand to my back, and only then did the dull thumping turn into the stabbing of thousands of knifes on my back. I jerked out of his grip and hissed as the pain spread through my back. 'Well, that would explain why my back feels wet'. "How did you not realize you were shot? How did we not see it!" I started getting light headed, and slightly swayed. Next thing I know, Brock is helping to support me as we walked up the stairs and into his room. His walls were white, and his bed had a sunset styled blanket covering it. He laid me down on his bed just as a wave of nausea hit me. The pain wasn't making it any better either. Brock mumbled something, but I couldn't hear it. Something cold touched my back as that area were it was touching exploded in pain. The edges of my vision went blurry as I bit my tongue to keep from wincing. I buried my face in his sheets as my mind went blank. The cold touching my back started pulling away, and I felt something move under my skin. Once whatever was pulled from my back, the pain subsided, if only before the cold and pain returned to my back as I blacked out.