~/29\~

~*Delirious' POV*~

I paced the heist room. Mini sat at a computer, tracking Hounds comm. she hasn't been answering us. I couldn't tell if it was from her having shut it off, or something else. There was a quiet ding, and I whirled to the computer to see a red dot come onto the screen. Even though we had found her, my heart didn't stop pounding. Did something happen to her to warrant no responses? What happened with her and Vanoss before she stormed out? What had he said that made her that upset? Mini zoomed in towards the blip on the screen. He let out a sigh.

"Luckily, shes still on our turf. Maybe she's just taking a break from hunting." Mini tried to reassure me. I shook my head, not believing anything he said. She wouldn't have kept her comm off for a full four hours. My mind started going to worst and best case scenario. Best, something in the unit got messed up and wasn't transmitting through. Worst case, she's lying on the roof of a building, bleeding out, waiting and hoping someone would have realized by now that she still wasn't back. "Dude, don't worry. Hound can take care of herself." I looked at the back of his head.

"What if this was the one time that she couldn't?" I mumbled. Mini just remained silent. Vanoss came striding into the room.

"Have you found her yet?" He asked Mini.

"Yeah. She's on the north-west edge of our turf. I can't pinpoint her exactly. Somethings  interfering with the signal." Vanoss nodded.

"Let's just watch her for a few minutes. If nothing changes about her positioning, we'll go to her. For now." Vanoss turned to me. "Let's not worry about it too much." He turned to leave the room, but I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Why did she storm out of the base in the first place?" I questioned him. He slowly turned to face me. "You definitely said something that bugged her."

"All I did was ask her if she knew who this (Y/N) person was, and what group would want them. Then she got really defensive." He turned and left without saying another thing. Eyes wide, I turned to look at Mini, who wore the same expression as me.

"You don't think...?" He started.

"That Hound..." I continued as we put the final pieces together.

"Is (Y/N)!" We exclaimed at the exact time.

"Then that means this group has to be HDMP." Mini finished. I nodded along with him. Slowly, we turned back to the screen. "This isn't sitting right with me." I nodded. But we wouldn't try and get to her know, especially if we could be jumping to conclusions. Hound just needed a little space right now. That's it. Then she would return to the base, cooled off. I collapsed into one of the chairs sitting around the table. Even though I was trying, I couldn't reassure myself about this. She had to be in trouble. She's only out this long if she hasn't been hunting in several weeks. I tapped my foot against the ground and waited. Two minutes. Five. Ten. Twenty. And yet the blip never moved. I looked to the clock. It's been thirty-four minutes since we found her. It's been thirty-four since we determined her area. It's been thirty-four, and yet there has been absolutely no movement from her. I stood up, sending the chair toppling backwards.

"She's not fine." I determined. Mini nodded.

"Get Vanoss and go find her." He demanded. I nodded. Almost everyone here saw Hound as their little sister. Except me. I rushed from the room, and nearly ran into Brock. Vanoss sat at the island in the kitchen. He turned to us as I cussed under my breath.

"No change." I declared. He was already up and rushing towards the gun room. He came back out. Nodding to Wildcat and Terrorizer, we rushed from the building and into the elevator.