~/4\~

Your POV

I opened my eyes and rubbed them, rolling over in the bed. I threw off the covers and quickly threw my legs over the side, sitting up. I stood up, taking off my (f/c) pjs. I put on my bra and underwear, along with my skin tight red jumper. I grabbed my black jacket and slipped it on, staring at the cut in the fabric from my victim last night. The bandages on my arm were stained with red. I quickly made my bed and fixed the pillows, folding my pjs and placing them on the center of the bed. I walked up to my door and quietly opened it, stepping out and shutting the door behind me as quietly as possible. I padded softly down the hall like a cat, softly stepping down the stairs. I went into the kitchen, taking out some pans. I placed them onto the stove, then got out the ingredients for pancakes. I got out a bowl, and cracked a few eggs on its lip. There was some bacon in the fridge as well, so i took it out. I got a long baking pan and put tinfoil on it, lying out the bacon. I waited for the oven to warm for the bacon, and continued to mix the ingredients for the pancakes. I had learned how to cook since the first day I had gotten my crummy apartment. I had to learn how to cook since I had been alone since the age of fourteen. Fending for yourself is a little hard, but I made my way fun. Some nights I would eat normal food, other nights, I would just survive off the blood of my victims. But one thing I did find to be fun when fending for myself was cooking and baking. I finished mixing the ingredients and turned on the stove before I put the pan with bacon into the oven. I poured some batter into the pan, being able to make three pancakes at a time. I found a spatula in one of the drawers and used it to flip the pancakes. After a few minutes, I searched for a plate to put the pancakes onto. I found a large one in a cupboard, along with a few smaller ones I found in the same cupboard. I took out eight plates for the guys, since I didn't want to eat. I put the first few pancakes onto the plate and poured more batter onto the pan. This cycle repeated itself for a few more minutes, until I had a stack of twenty-eight pancakes. The oven dinged, indicating that the bacon was done. I opened the oven door, not bothering with the mitts, since I was able to direct the heat away from my hands as I grabbed the pan of bacon and took it out, closing the oven door with the heel of my foot. I got a second plate out and put the bacon on it. I tossed out the tinfoil, and put the pans and bowl in the sink. I rinsed the bowl and washed the pans, drying them with a cloth and my flames. Once I cleaned the pans and bowl, I put them away just as I heard the others coming down the stairs.

"God damn, what smells so good?" Basically said. The males walked into the kitchen, those who did wear masks without their masks on, except Delirious, and I studied them. Lui had short dark hair, and I could tell he didnt't really touch it. His dark eyes were half closed, and I could of sworn he was sleep walking. Basically had short dark hair, his dark skin nearly the same colour of his eyes. Vanoss had his dark hair spiked, and his chocolate brown eyes were soft and alert as he walked into the kitchen. Terrorizer had short brown hair, and he had half a skull painted onto the right side of his face, his dark eyes alert as well. Wildcat had short light brown hair, his dark eyes looking every where except me and the food on the plates. Nogla... Well, now I understand why he wore a paper bag. His long black hair was pulled into a short ponytail, and his dark eyes went right to the pancakes on the plate. I looked to Delirious as he walked in, and met his blue eyes as he stared at the food on the counter next to me, then looked back to me.

"Did you make all of th-" Delirious was cut off by Nogla, who shoved past him looking like a little kid on Christmas.

"Puncakes!" Nogla yelled, his Irish accent exceptionally thick in the mornings. I chuckled and looked back at Delirious.