~/19\~

Happy Easter everyone! I made sure that this chapter would be done for today, so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Anyways, here you go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~Your POV~*

It's been only two days since the heist, and already I'm blood starved. The others had told me that we needed to lay low for a week or two, just until the buzz dies down. I've been going stir crazy, and it's not any better now that Vanoss seems to be afraid of me. I have no clue what it was I did to scare him like that. I was sitting in my room, cross legged. My stomach was resting on legs as I let a small flame slither around my fingers. I haven't seen Ohm or Cartoonz since my encounter with those HDMP huntsmen. I heard people outside my room, so I quickly put out the flame on my hand. No one knocked or entered, and soon the voices were gone. I got off my bed and walked to my door. Peeking outside, I didn't see anyone. I walked to the stairs, and from the landing I couldn't see anyone. I went downstairs, and the first thing I noticed was that the kitchens bar stools had been pushed into one of its entryways, and that there was a blanket draped over the seats. Turning around, I saw that another one of the stools was in front of the couch, but it was sitting empty. A hand on my shoulder had me spinning around and grabbing them by the throat. Lui's hand shot to mine as fear entered his eyes. I quickly released him with a quick apology.

"Now I know not to sneak up on you." He said. I took notice of the B.B. gun in his hand. He caught my look. "Just because we're stuck in here doesn't mean we can't have fun. We were about to play capture the flag, and wanted to know if you would want to join." I scoffed.

"Please. I don't play games like that anymore." I said with slight amusement in my voice. Lui just shrugged as Basically came striding out of the heist room, another B.B. gun in his hands.

"Then maybe you could be the protection point." He giggled. I blinked at him.

"I thought capture the flag had opposing teams try to get the enemies flag back to their base?"

"We changed the way we play. There's a flag, yes. But one team is defending it and another is trying to retrieve it. We don't have anything to use for a flag though. But you're definitely small and light enough for us to pick you up without a problem." I stuck my tongue out at him. He wasn't wrong though. To them, I'm probably the weight of a small box filled with paperless books. I don't really like to play the game, but I could participate.

"Sure. I don't have anything better to do." I shrugged. "Just as long as I'm not shot or dropped."

"Can't make any promises. We play rough." Lui chimed in.

"So, all I do is sit in the stool while who protects me?"

"Lui, Brock, Nogla and Terrorizer will be defending, while the rest of us will try to get to you. Also, you can't warn the others that we're approaching. If they all leave the area, the flag is open to any attackers." I nodded.

"Where is the attackers base?" Basically motioned over his shoulder to the staircase.

"We're back upstairs in the other guest bedroom that is unoccupied." Another guest bedroom? How many rooms are there in this place?

"So, am I expected to run willingly, or will I be thrown over someone's shoulder?"

"It depends on how the others want to take you as a flag. The defenders are allowed anywhere on the main floor. But their main base is the heist room. Like normal capture the flag, if your shot, you have to drop the flag and return to base until someone comes back to let you out."