~/27\~

~*^Your POV^*~

We pulled up a few blocks away from the motel. We were in one of the white trucks. Kryoz was on my right, Delirious and Smiity across from us, while FourZero and Panda were riding up front. I spun my dagger in my hand, making Kryoz lean away from me. I smirked at him while he playfully glared back. The second the engine stopped, I sheathed my dagger and let my face drop into a mask of no emotion. Something that I rarely did. Something I mainly did when I was taking on gang bounty missions. Smiity raised an eyebrow at my sudden change of emotion. I looked at Delirious next. He even seem surprised by my change. The boys have never seen me like this, not even during our bank heist. Kryoz fidgeted with the gun sling across his chest. He seemed nervous at my change of behaviour. Smiity nodded to us, and we all exited the van. We separated and went to our separate areas of the motel. Kryoz and I crouched low by the windows as we went to the emergency exit doors that led straight from the motel lounge to outside. Kryoz was on one side of the doors, and I was on the other. He held a smoke grenade in his hands. I could hear people conversing from behind the doors. I gently cracked the door open, and Kryoz pulled the grenades pin. He chucked it inside, but not before saying 'yeet'. Then, there was pandemonium as the smoke cloud grew. I was inside before Kryoz had even cocked his gun. I let their body heats be my lead as I started towards those closest to the doors. They seemed to be 'guards'. They had guns on them. I cut them down before they could even hear my breath. There were so many more people then thirty in here! Maybe around forty people had been at the tables scattered around the room, and another ten of them were standing by the doors.

Kryoz had finally entered and was now spraying blindly into the slowly growing smoke. I had six people down before I realized that the people gathered were running to a weapons rack on the far wall. Cursing under my breath, I ran back to Kryoz and grabbed his arm, pulling him to hide behind a couch at one of the far walls. Several people now had guns. I turned to find Kryoz staring at me with wide eyes.

"Stay down and peak every so often to shoot." I ordered. He nodded. Even he knew that there was more then thirty people here. I dodged around the couch and felt his eyes burning holes into my back as I ran at lightning speed back into the thinning smoke. I had thrown an invisible fire wall in front of the couch. Hopefully it would hold for long enough to eliminate most of these people. I heard gun fire coming from Kryoz, before it stopped. Some of the people in the cloud around me went down. Shots were fired at me, and I dodged the bullets as I threw my hands behind me with my katanas in my hands, in what people would call a 'Naruto' run. I picked up speed as I brought one hand in front of me to stab someone through the heart before pulling it out and quickly putting it back behind my back. Even though there was forty of them in this room, they were somehow spread out enough that I could only take out one or two at a time.

"She's coming!" Someone yelled from my right. More gun shots. Some aimed at me, some aimed at Kryoz. I dodged around the bullets before taking out another two people. There had to still be around or above thirty five people. The doors outside the room were kicked open, and more people from the gang filled in. I cursed under my breath. I shouldn't have left Kryoz, but it was to risky to try and get back to him. I lost count as to how many people entered, the amount of heat sources almost nauseating. I ducked behind a chair as the smoke fully cleared. I held my breath. I would have to actually run to my full ability to take them out. I jumped from behind the chair and ran. I was a terrifying blur of red as I took out another three.

Bullets whizzed past me, from Kryoz, taking out another two people. I silently thanked him. Someone put two of their fingers to their ear and spoke to someone. Shit! I veered towards him and skidded to a halt as I decapitated him, crouching to keep from falling at the sudden stop. It was silent as I stood and bounced on the balls of my feet. They were staring at me, utterly terrified. One of them lifted their gun. I stared him down as his hands wrapped around the gun and aimed at me. Slowly, ever so slowly, his finger pulled the trigger. It was silent as I spun, bringing my katana around so the dull side deflected the bullet. It was silent as he dropped his gun, his eyes wide as blood ran down his forehead, the bullet being embedded in his forehead. It was silent, as I walked up to him, with a katana turned into my arm, and with my knuckles covered in others blood, pushed him, and watched his body teeter backwards and fall. Someone shrieked in outrage. I must have just killed someone important, then.