Chapter Two Hundred and Two [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Two-

"What's going on?" Luffy frowned. "They think we took their memories!" he quickly realized, confused how the villagers had come to such a conclusion.

"So it would seem" Robin nodded.

"Well, we are pirates—what did you expect?" Zoro asked as he readjusted his hold just a little on me.

"You better not drop me" I said, pressing my face against his chest.

"I won't drop you, just hold on" he huffed as I tightened my grip.

"They left me no other choice!" Nami scowled as she revved up the waver and drove straight toward the oncoming villagers.

"Stop it!" one of them angrily cried as the ginger mowed down those who weren't quick enough to get out of her way.

"What kind of pirate would stop just because someone says to?" she frowned at the ridiculous command.

"You—" another villager screamed as they were struck. Once a path was cleared, we booked it to the shoreline and hastily made our way back to the ship—setting sail before anything else could happen.

"Thank goodness we made it back" Chopper sighed in relief once we were back out at sea and no longer being chased by an angry mob.

"My bronze statue..." Luffy sadly pouted as he hung from the ram's head. "I was so close to getting one—it would have been awesome...my very own dark, cool, bronze statue..." he childishly huffed as he puffed out his cheeks.

"I'm sure you'll get it one day, captain" I assured him as he once again huffed in sad frustration that he lost out on his chance at a bronze statue.

"Aw man, I'm glad that's all over" Usopp sighed, relieved that everything was back to normal. "Losing your memory can sure cause a lot of trouble..." he grumbled.

"Yeah, tell me about it..." I muttered in agreement, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You got that right, including someone trying to scam his way into making us his pirate crew" Sanji glared as the sharpshooter nervously laughed.

"Come on, hey, you could still join—what do you say?" he grinned as the blond heaved a tired sigh.

"There was also a certain simpleton who lent out his mind and body to be taken over by an erratic seahorse" Sanji said.

"What?!" Zoro scowled as he tightened his hold on me.

"If you had kept watch like you were supposed to instead of sleeping, then none of this mess would have happened in the first place" Sanji scolded. "Stupid moss head..." he grumbled.

"Shut up! I was tired!" Zoro snapped as shoved his face into Sanji.

"When are you ever not tired?" I asked, nervously smiling as I looked the other way the second he turned his head and shoved his face into mine until his nose was touching my cheek. "I mean it wasn't your fault you were tired" I weakly chuckled.

"Well, if you're that tired, why don't you sleep forever!" Sanji growled, causing the swordsman to whirl his head back around as he prepared to snap back at the blond...only for Nami to instead get between the two and push them away from one another.

"Shut it! Enough bickering or else you'll be getting another dose of amnesia!" she threatened.

"Ooh, how scary" I laughed.

"Aw! Come on, don't say such mean things, Nami!" Sanji cooed as he lovingly watched the navigator walk away.

"What's wrong, Robin? Huh?" Chopper worriedly asked when he suddenly saw the look on the sullen look on the woman's face.