Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty-

"Got it!" Zoro nodded as he rushed towards the reindeer who threw him up into the air. "Alright, Three Sword Style..." I have to wonder what he and the others got out of shouting the names of their attacks, I saw no reason for them to do such a thing. I didn't really get to dwell on it for long before flinching as one of the nearby buildings suddenly started to break apart thanks to the swordsman's attack.

"My turn" Sanji said as he ran forward. "Jenga Cannon!" with that, he kicked one of the sliced pieces of debris towards Oars which caused it to roughly hit the zombie's side. "Again and again!" the blond grinned as he kicked each broken piece towards the giant—striking that same area over and over.

"Take this!" Oars finally roared as he knocked one of the pieces of rubble away from him which sent it flying towards the rest of us.

"Ah! It's coming straight at us!" Franky screamed.

"Hey, Brook!" I was quick to rush to the skeleton's side the minute he fell, groaning in pain as his bones made an awful cracking sound from his attempt at running away. Before I could do anything, a yelp of surprise soon ripped through my throat as disembodied hands grabbed at the skeleton and me and pulled us out of harm's way.

"Dammit! No fair!" Franky snapped as he destroyed the rubble that came our way.

"He's using our own attacks against us!" Chopper cried.

"Thanks for the save back there" I smiled as I peered up at Robin.

"It was no problem" she smiled back.

"Sorry about that, you guys okay?" Sanji asked as he apologized.

"Skylar, you alright?" Zoro worriedly asked, I gently smiled back at him as we all held a thumb up to indicate that we were just fine.

"Behold! My new weapon—the Stand Beetle!" Usopp proclaimed as he pulled a giant slingshot back...huh, I wonder where that came from.

"Alright, let's go! Yeah, super!" Franky eagerly exclaimed as he struck a pose.

"Well, glad you're super, but I don't think I can hold this thing much longer" Usopp grunted as he weakly tried to keep the slingshot held back. "Can you hurry it up?!" he snapped.

"Hell yeah! I'm ready whenever you are!" Franky nodded.

"So much enthusiasm" I softly chuckled as I looked towards what the two were doing with amusement.

"Just...a word of warning...I haven't had a chance to test this thing, so I don't know what'll happen when I let loose" Usopp admitted.

"You think I can't handle this, bro? Ha! I'm extra super this week—I got it under control!" Franky grinned as he sat in the slingshot.

"Special Attack: Ironman Comet!" Usopp proclaimed.

"Interesting name you made there" I complimented.

"You think so?" Usopp smiled, his chest puffing out a little at the compliment as I nodded.

"Nice! Now, this is some super-speed" Franky remarked as he was sent flying through the air. "Get ready!" he took aim at Oars' stomach as he gave a quick explanation of exactly what his weapon was made for. "I'm going to wipe that smug grin right off your face, Moriah!" he proclaimed.

"I keep forgetting, he's so fast!" Chopper gaped as the zombie easily dodged Franky's attack.

"He might not look like him, but he's got Luffy's moves for sure" Zoro frowned as Franky was kicked away by the giant.