Chapter Two Hundred and Seventy Eight [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Seventy-Eight-

"Either way, don't even think about doing that stupid—" Zoro suddenly stopped, looking to be in thought for a minute as he stared at me before his face exploded in color as he quickly covered his nose and looked the other way.

"Bad Zoro!" I smacked the top of his head, blushing as I could already tell what he was thinking. "You're no better than Sanji!" I snapped.

"Let's do it!" Franky suddenly shouted, ignoring the rest of us. "Standby men, take your positions! Pirates Docking Three!" he ordered.

"The not so giant Robot Warrior!" Chopper exclaimed.

"The docking is complete" Usopp said once they all were in position.

"Hey, Eyebrows, can I get a hand here?" Franky asked as he ran towards Sanji. "Oh wait, I mean, can I get a leg?" he corrected.

"Come on, Sanji!" Chopper pleaded.

"Do it, now!" Usopp exclaimed.

"I like this plan—sure, here! Let's go!" Sanji grinned, seemingly pleased with the three pirates' new plan. "Now fly!" with all his strength, he kicked them straight towards the giant.

"Come on, you three can't do anything" Oars frowned.

"That's where you're wrong" Usopp grinned.

"We're coming for you, you big ugly bastard!" Franky proclaimed as he landed on top of Oars' head. "Take this!" he shouted.

"Pirate Warrior Special Attack!" Chopper and Usopp exclaimed just as the cyborg started to stomp his foot down on Oars' head, not really causing that much damage—at most, he was probably nothing more than an annoying pest to the giant.

"So, after all that, this is there attack?" Zoro questioned.

"I believe that's a yes" Robin nodded.

"It's...uh...it's not much" I said, crossing my arms as I watched the three. "I still don't know what this was supposed to accomplish" I muttered.

"Dammit! Docking Three totally sucks, I'm embarrassed I had anything to do with this crap!" Sanji groaned as he started to blush in embarrassment.

"That's not neat like last time! You're stupid!" Oars frowned.

"That's what we want you to believe, now witness the true terror of Pirates Docking Three!" Usopp proclaimed. "Moron, you think you got what it takes to be King of the Pirates? You're all size and brute strength, nothing more! You're the world's tallest joke!" he huffed.

"You're a moron!" Franky and Chopper insulted.

"What did you call me?" Oars glared.

"Just a few pirates knocked you flat and you think you—some zombie—can beat all of them?" Usopp asked. "Give up, you're nothing but an embarrassment!" he mocked as Franky and Chopper started to laugh.

"I'm going to embarrass you, pipsqueaks! I'll smash you flat!" Oars sneered.

"That's it, jump!" the three shouted as they jumped off of the zombie's head just as he started to smash his own fist against the top of his skull. "Yeah, we did it!" they cheered when they saw how disorientated the giant became upon hitting himself.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Oars cried out as he fell over.

"How does it feel to knock yourself down with your own punch?" Franky teasingly asked.

"Alright! Robin, Skylar, did you see?! Did you see?!" Sanji excitedly asked. "Everything went just as I planned!" he frantically waved his arms around in an attempt to gain mine and the raven-haired woman's attention as hearts floated around him. "Way to go, Pirates Docking Three!