Chapter Two Hundred and Eight [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Eight-

"Besides, frogs normally do the breaststroke" Sanji said as if that was the problem with what the man had said.

"Awesome! I have got to see this frog!" Luffy excitedly grinned.

"A giant frog that does the front crawl?" I hummed in thought once the shock wore off. "I guess that would be something neat to see."

"That sounds crazy!" Usopp gaped in disbelief.

"It's the truth!" the blond quickly defended, not wishing to be pegged as a liar despite how bizarre his answer sounded.

"Yeah, that was Yokozuna" Aokiji nodded.

"Yokozuna?" Nami questioned.

"You know this frog?" I blinked.

"After what seemed like days of struggling, we were finally able to make it to this island" the blond informed us as he recounted his and the other's struggles after the wreck. "It didn't take long to deplete our food supply after one month—we were on the brink of starvation! Then we spotted someone approaching the island—we rejoiced until we noticed he was riding a bicycle" he heavily sighed.

"Come on! That's even more far-fetched than the frog" Usopp frowned.

"That was me" Aokiji admitted.

"The only boat we spotted after that looked like a pirate ship" the blond continued.

"That was us" Nami said.

"Looks like you guys weren't having much luck with anything" I sighed.

"Wow, that makes you one of those...uh...those...you know" Aokiji said, already drawing a blank as it seemed he couldn't remember the word that he was looking for.

"Spit it out, dammit!" Sanji and Usopp snapped.

"The government sure knows how to pick them..." I grumbled, causing Zoro to softly chuckle.

"Aw man, I forgot!" Luffy frowned before quickly being held back by Sanji and Usopp when they noticed that he was starting to advance toward the Admiral once again with the intention of fighting him. "Stop screwing us around, jerk!" he angrily snapped.

"Calm down, Luffy! Get a hold of yourself!" Usopp frantically cried.

"Take it easy!" Sanji scowled.

"Didn't you hear me?" Aokiji asked. "I told you, I'm just on a stroll."

"Stroll, huh?" Luffy glared, not quite believing the man. "Then take your stroll somewhere else—get out of here!" he snapped.

"Why are you so angry at me?" Aokiji raised an eyebrow before shrugging as if he really didn't care what had the teen so worked up. "Okay, whatever, I'll leave—but before I do, you guys should gather your stuff and get ready to leave too" he suddenly informed the survivors. "Fortunately, I know of a habited island that's not too far away from this one. You should go there and ask them to help you out" he suggested.

"Hey, you guys, don't believe a word he says—understand me?" Luffy frowned. "This jerk's a Marine officer" he huffed.

"Luffy, you can't be serious" I sweat dropped.

"So what? Is that a problem?" the blond from before curiously asked, naturally not understanding what was so bad about the man being a part of the Marines.

"Oh, that's right!" Luffy laughed in realization. "I guess that makes sense—normally, the Marines are your friends and the pirates are the bad guys, right?" he grinned.