Chapter Three Hundred and Nine

-Chapter Three Hundred and Nine-

"Fine..." I eventually answered with some reluctance. "I'll stay for about half a week—by then I should healed completely and able to fight your older brother and win, then you two will take me to where I need to go" I said, crossing my arms.

"Cocky little shit, you really believe that you'll win?" Devin scoffed as he crossed his arms as well and leaned back.

"I know I'll win—I read your little notes on those wanted posters and it seems that your main tactic of attack is tricks, all I have to do is learn them and then I'll be set" I said.

"Good luck with that" he snorted as the tension that had slowly been build up finally started to die down and leave behind a rather calming atmosphere between the three of us once again. "Besides, if you were to sail the sea's by yourself, how would you even find your way back to Sabaody Archipelago? You did kind of admit you can't navigate" the brunet curiously asked after a moment of silence.

"With this" I said as I dug into my jean pocket and pulled out the piece of paper that had Rayleigh's name scribbled on it. I couldn't help but to smile as I watched how it slowly started to inch towards one direction in the palm of my hand.

"Oh! A Vivre Card!" Shawn brightened as he looked down at the piece of paper. "I've heard of them, but haven't gotten the chance to see one 'til now!" he eagerly exclaimed as he watched how the paper continued to inch forward in wonder.

"Also, whether you win the fight or not, I want to make this clear" Devin suddenly spoke back up, a seriousness in his voice as the air around him grew thick once more. "You're fixing my damn wall."

"Please tell me you didn't just leave it damaged while I was out?" I sweat dropped.

"Yes! You're the one that damaged it—I ain't fixing something you damaged and it's not like I'm made of money!" Devin snapped.

"What kind of adult are you?!" I snapped right back, causing Shawn to burst out into a fit of laughter.

-Zoro's P.O.V-

I groaned as I slowly blinked open my eyes—instantly greeted with the sight of a ceiling. Sunlight currently fluttered into the room I was in through the windows and brightened its gloomy look.

"I'm alive, but...where am I...?" I croaked as I looked around the room, finally taking note of the bandages that were tightly wrapped around my body and limited my movements. It took a moment, but I eventually remembered all that happened back on Sabaody Archipelago which caused my jaw to clench as I found that I could still hear her crying and see that frightened expression of hers as she begged for me. Narrowing my eyes, I sucked in a deep breath of air before loudly scream in frustration, only stopping when I suddenly heard a higher pitched scream mix with my own that was then followed by a crash. "Hm?" I hummed as I questioningly looked towards the source of the sound. "Hey, I know you," I noted once I spotted the familiar pink hair of the young woman that I had encountered back on Thriller Bark, "where am I and why are you here?" I asked.

"I can say the same thing..." the woman grumbled. "Also, don't scream like that!" she scowled as she quickly stood up and crossing her arms over her chest in an 'x' formation as if ready to attack. Slowly pushing myself up, I soon noticed that my swords were missing.

"What did you do to my swords?" I frowned watching as she jumped away from me to put more distance between us.

"Oh, you won't be getting those back" she grinned, causing my body to start shaking in anger.

"I'm warning you!" I growled, standing up and attempting to take a few steps towards her before my legs finally gave out from underneath me.

"You're hurt too badly, you shouldn't be fighting—all you need to do is rest."