Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty Five [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty-Five-

"What?! You're kidding—another one?!" I gaped.

"W-wait, so he's..." Usopp trailed off as he shakily looked back at the man that was situated on top of a pile of debris. "One of..." he could barely get the words out as he began to violently shake.

"The Seven Warlords of the Sea?!" we all shouted in shock.

"There's...there's no way!" Usopp cried.

"What's going on? They weren't working together, so why would there need to be two of them here?" Chopper frowned.

"Of course, all of this happens right when we finally choose a successor for Crocodile, losing another Warlord in such a short time sets a bad example" the man on the other end of the Transponder Snail said. "Can you tell if he's still breathing, even in the slightest?" he asked.

"No" the Warlord calmly answered.

"If he is in fact still alive, we will wait for his recovery and wait to retain his position as one of the Seven Warlords, we will follow up after such time comes" the man said. "The dignity of the Warlords will be tarnished if we were to keep losing them so easily, it is critical that this news not reach anyone else. These damn Straw Hats are such a nuisance" he grumbled in annoyance.

"It's him! The man who stands just as tall as Moriah, the pirate known throughout the world as the "Tyrant," Bartholomew Kuma!" the pink haired woman gasped.

"Ahh! No way, that's Tyrant Kuma?!" one of the men cried out in fear.

"Hold on, you mean like the one that's famous for his brutality?!" another cried.

"I feel I made my orders quite clear on this matter, we cannot afford to let anyone else know of Moriah's defeat" the man said. "This is a direct order from the World Government, obliterate the Straw Hat crew and everyone else on Thriller Bark, leave no one alive." he ordered.

"Simple enough, but what shall I do about her?" Kuma asked which caused my body to tense up.

"Her? I almost forgot she was spotted with them" the man mumbled. "Varen has already informed me that there's a possibility that she'll put up a fight of resistance due to this teenage rebellion stage she's going through, if you can, avoid killing her and just knock her unconscious" he ordered. "Bring her back to Headquarters where her father will come and pick her up."

"Understood" Kuma nodded as my body started to shake.

"Skylar" Robin breathed out, resting a gentle hand on my shoulder the minute she saw my breathing starting to pick up.

"I don't want to go back..." I lowly whimpered back to her as she nodded her head in understanding and gently rubbed my back. Softly cooing out gentle words that did little to bring me comfort.

"Wait! Did he just say what I think he just said?!" one of the men cried.

"H-he's going to obliterate us!" another sputtered out as Kuma pushed himself to stand. "They want to...to kill all of us?!" they cried out.

"I don't understand, what for?!"

"Man, this cannot be happening!"

"We just managed to get all our shadows back from Moriah and now this happens!"

"Oh, come on! How many of these Warlords do we have to fight?!" Usopp cried. "And who the hell is this lucky woman that gets to live?!" he shouted.

"It took everything we had to defeat Moriah, we're worn out, done for" Chopper frowned as my head perked up to the sound of soft footsteps. Shakily looking towards the source, I couldn't help but narrow my eyes as I watched Zoro get ready to draw one of his swords.