Chapter Two Hundred and Seventy Seven [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Seventy-Seven-

"Um...I'm sorry, but my injuries are quite terrible" Brook apologized.

"It's fine, we understand" Franky assured him. "You can still move around though, right?" he asked.

"Yes" the skeleton nodded.

"Then move yourself out of the way" Franky told him, motioning for him to go somewhere else so that he wouldn't be caught up in the fight that was about to take place.

"Of course" Brook nodded as he made quick work to do as the cyborg told him while the rest of us turned our attention back towards Oars who was currently hanging upside down as he peered into one of the buildings, seemingly looking for us if I had to guess.

"Hey, Oars!" Sanji called up to the zombie. "If that's really Luffy's shadow you got inside you, then I probably shouldn't have to tell you this, but you should never underestimate the strength of your own damn crew!" he snapped.

"You tiny pirates are tougher than I thought you'd be!" Oars laughed before he jumped into the air and smashed back down onto the ground which knocked us back and threw more debris around.

"I'm tired of being thrown around so much" Zoro grumbled in irritation. "What do you say we turn the tables and throw him around for a change?" he asked.

"Hey, come on, Zoro" Usopp frowned.

"I think that sounds like a great idea" I grinned.

"I can get behind that, we've let him have his fun for long enough" Sanji nodded.

"Hey, whoa—wait a minute! How are we supposed to throw him?" Usopp asked. "In case you haven't noticed, he's a giant!" he snapped as he motioned towards the towering zombie, looking at us all like we had just gone insane.

"We noticed and don't forget he's got Luffy's speed and fighting skills as well" Zoro said.

"You know, I think he would make a terrible Pirate King" Robin remarked.

"No kidding" I chuckled.

"So, how do we want to approach this then?" Franky asked. "I got a ton of plans, one of them's got to work" he said.

"He has to have some kind of weak-point" Chopper said.

"When you're frying a fish that big, you got to scale and debone it before you put it in the pan" Sanji mumbled, speaking as if the zombie before us was nothing more than another meal for him to prepare.

"Maybe it's not completely hopeless, but I'm scared" Usopp shivered.

"Hm, that's nothing new" I hummed.

"Smashing time!" Oars laughed.

"Here he comes!" Zoro shouted just as the zombie once again jumped into the air.

"Now, Gum Gum Giant Butt Stomp!" Oars landed harshly on his bottom, further damaging the ground and tossing even more debris around.

"That's not one of Luffy's move" Usopp pointed out.

"Looks like he's starting to get creative with his attacks" I frowned.

"Run!" Franky cried out when he saw that the giant was getting ready to initiate another attack.

"Gum Gum..." Oars started to lift his fist up high.

"Franky, look out! He's coming right for you!" Zoro shouted towards the cyborg.

"Hammer!" Oars smashed his fist down onto the ground which Franky was quick to jump out of the way of at the last minute.

"Okay, punk, you only left us with one option here—you want to fight? Then feel the power of all of us combined!" Franky sneered as he now ran towards Usopp and Chopper. "Heads up, you guys! I know the plan, we're taking him down with Tactic Fifteen!" he shouted.