Chapter Two Hundred and Twenty One [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Twenty-One-

"That idiot! What about the plan?!" Nami and Zoro snapped. "I thought we weren't going to rush into anything!"

"Is this really all that surprising though?" I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Too late..." Chopper muttered.

-Later-

"I know he doesn't listen to me, it's crazy, but I thought maybe he'd listen to his own advice!" Nami frowned as we ran towards the Galley-La building in some vain attempt to catch up with our captain.

"That's asking a bit too much, don't you think?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We are talking about Luffy" Zoro said.

"Hey, guys, do you think that's Robin in the middle of all that commotion down at the Galley-La?" Chopper asked. "No matter what Luffy decided to do, we still got to be careful" he reminded us.

"Yeah, I know, but him rushing in like that might actually work in our favor" Nami grinned. "If you think of the way he does things, is he the kind of guy who's going to go through the back or side entrance?" she asked.

"Not his style" Zoro shook his head.

"He sure loves to make an entrance" I smiled.

"No way" Chopper responded.

"So, I'm pretty sure by now he's made a go in barging straight through the front door and it's safe to assume that right now he's running around crazy because he has no idea where he's going, don't you think?" Nami smirked.

"Oh yeah" Zoro nodded.

"Yep" I hummed.

"That's him" Chopper agreed.

"Uh-huh, and from the shipwrights' point of view, he's the leader of the group that attacked Iceburg—so if he made it in there by now, all of those guys are going to be busy trying to catch him" Nami pointed out.

"Which would mean that the guards would be thinned out at the door" I smiled, quick to catch on to what she was saying.

"Or the very least they're completely distracted, so the safest way in right now is through the front—right behind all the chaos in Luffy's wake" Nami grinned.

"So, if he does it, it's completely stupid" Zoro nodded. "But if we do the exact same thing, it's actually a very brilliant plan, huh?" he smirked.

"Yeah, makes sense, I say we should go for it then" Chopper agreed.

"The gate is right up ahead" Nami said as we now started to near the company's entrance. "Okay, ready?" she asked.

"It's showtime" Zoro nodded.

"Here we go!" Chopper huffed as we all jumped over the fence and onto the company's property.

"Oh shit!" I cursed the minute we all spotted the alarmingly large amount of guards that were still guarding the front entrance.

"This was a dumb idea!" we all cried out.

"We've found them!" one of the men shouted the minute they spotted us.

"It's Roronoa Zoro!"

"Shoot them!"

"Don't let them get away!"

"If Luffy isn't here, then where is he?!" Nami cried as we ran from the crowd, doing our best to avoid the bullets that were shot at us.

"I don't know, why are you asking me?!" Zoro snapped.