Chapter Three Hundred and Seven [Rewritten]

-Chapter Three Hundred and Seven-

"Yeah, let's go!" Usopp agreed just as Kuma began to remove one of his gloves.

"If you could take a vacation—where is it you'd like to go?" he calmly asked.

"Hey, Zoro, come on!" Usopp urged. "Let's get out of here while we still can" shakily did reach a hand out towards the swordsman who still hadn't moved an inch.

"Zoro, please, we need to escape—your body can't take much more damage" I pleaded, already taking a step towards him before freezing the moment Kuma brought a hand down towards the swordsman who seemed to just...disappear. "Wha..." my eyes widened as a sudden and violent pain rippled through my chest—the sound of something tearing ringing now ringing within my ears as it felt like someone had just forcefully taken hold of my heart and ripped it in two.

"Where did...hey! Zoro!" Usopp shouted as he fell back in shock, eyes frantically darting about in search of the missing swordsman.

"Is he...gone...?" Brook shakily asked.

"Z-Zoro...?" I choked out, stumbling back as I raised my hands to my mouth—thick globs of tears already welling up within my eyes.

"Zoro...? Oh man! Oh man—this is bad!" Usopp cried out when he realized that he truly couldn't find the swordsman anywhere.

"Z...Zoro...?" I repeated despite already realizing how pointless it was to call out for someone who wasn't even here. Already could I feel my muscles start to lock up as the voices in my head began to increase at an alarming volume...

Laughter...

Yes, that's what it painfully sounded like...my own mind was currently laughing at my misery.

"Zoro...he just disappeared! Z-Zoro!" Usopp cried, already beginning to violently shake in fear as he peered up at the Warlord. "He's gone! What the hell did you do to him?!" anger soon took hold though—hatred replacing the fear. "You—where is he?! You bring him back here, you monster!"

"Zoro!" Luffy screamed just as Chopper released a loud roar before smashing his fist down towards the rubber man and Robin in only what I could call an attempt to strike Sentomaru who happened to be in the same vicinity as those two. All three of them dodged the attack.

"Chopper, stop this! You lost control!" Robin pleaded up to the reindeer. Shakily did my eyes begin to scan the area as already I could my whole body starting to grow numb...everything seemed to be going to hell—it was all nothing more than a mess at this point. Painfully did my knees soon buckle in from underneath me, painfully dropping me to the ground as the voices in my head continued to just roar with laughter.

"Zoro! Where the hell are you?!" Luffy screamed, calling out for the missing swordsman as Chopper continued to aim his attacks down towards Sentomaru, who in returned dodged all of them. It wasn't long though before the monstrous reindeer started to punch only one area of the ground over and over, going on some sort of rampage against something...yet I couldn't bring myself to look and see whatever it was as my gaze slowly drifted and glued itself back onto the Warlord in front of me.

"Say something—dammit! Tell us what you did! Tell us where you sent Zoro!" Usopp angrily demanded.

"So, that's the real deal, huh?" Sanji frowned in realization. "The first three where bad enough and now he shows up to finish the job—there's no way to win" he scoffed.

"What kind of power is that?" Brook asked as Kuma slowly started to stalk his way towards the rest of us, causing Usopp to quickly back up and take aim at the Warlord.