Chapter Two Hundred and Five [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Five-

"Oh! When you put it that way, it all makes sense!" Usopp brightened upon hearing Nami's hasty explanation. "I don't remember beating up all those guys, but I guess I am pretty strong" he proudly grinned, not questioning anything the ginger said. I raised an eyebrow as I looked toward Nami, watching as she nervously laughed—nodding in agreement with whatever the sharpshooter said.

Yep, she's lying.

"I don't know what you did, but nice save..." I whispered, patting her back as she heaved a sigh of relief once she knew that she was in the clear and was no longer at risk of being chewed out by the sharpshooter. Everything was calm after that as everyone wandered off to do their own thing.

"Hey, guys! I think I see an island!" Usopp eventually shouted from the crow's nest after a good amount of time had passed by.

"Well that didn't take long" I whistled, impressed by how quickly we had come upon land after leaving Foxy and his men behind.

"Looks uninhabited to me" Nami remarked after peering through the telescope in her hands and getting a good look at the island we were now approaching.

"Ready the anchor!" Luffy eagerly grinned. "Let's go check it out!"

"Find me some ingredients and I'll start cooking lunch" Sanji said the second we set foot on the island after docking.

"Alright" we nodded.

"Listen! Nothing slimy or gross, okay?" Nami frowned, clapping her hands to get everyone's attention as she made her request.

"You're so picky" I teased, laughing at the pointed look she gave.

"Why does it matter? Once it's in your stomach, it's all the same—get over yourself" Zoro scoffed before wincing as Nami knocked him to the ground. "Ow!" he snapped, harshly glaring up the woman.

"I mean, you're right to an extent, but you could have been nicer about it" I smiled as I peered down at him from where he was sprawled out on the ground, causing him to grumble.

-Later-

"Hey, Sanji! We got fish, fruit, and everything!" Luffy shouted as we returned to our makeshift camp. "It was easy" he brightly smiled.

"Aw, want me to kiss it better?" I teasingly asked when I saw that the bump on Zoro's head was still noticeable. "What was that?" I asked when all he did was grumble with a blush. "No? Well okay then" I grinned, laughing when I felt him grab my shoulder and prevent me from getting too far ahead of him.

"Nice work!" Sanji grinned as we handed him our findings before setting to work on getting lunch started.

"Cheers!" we cheered once he was done, holding and clicking our cups together in celebration of our meal.

"Yummy!" Luffy brightened as he proceeded to stuff his face without a second thought.

"It'd taste a lot better if you didn't scarf it down" Sanji scolded.

"He's like a vacuum when he eats—he can't take his time" I chuckled, holding up a forkful of food to Zoro who only hummed in agreement as he took a bite.

"Look at you two lovebirds sharing a plate of food" Nami teased, making kissy-face toward us before giggling as I childishly stuck my tongue out at her.

"Don't make me come over there and start feeding you instead" I playfully threatened.

"Oh no, whatever will I do having a cute girl feeding me?" Nami sarcastically asked, causing me to giggle.