Chapter Three Hundred and Seventeen

-Chapter Three Hundred and Seventeen-

As soon as we had boarded onto the bird's back, I instantly scooped Chopper right up into my arms and tightly hugged the laughing reindeer that happily hugged me back.

"Look at you! You've just gotten cuter these past two years!" I squealed, nuzzling my cheek against the reindeer's as Luffy happily laughed at the sight.

"Skylar! Stop it—put me down!" Chopper laughed, squirming around in my grasp while I spun the two of us around.

"I can't help it!" I laughed as well. "You're just so fucking cute—I just want to cuddle you forever and ever!" I cooed before yelping as I was suddenly pulled back onto someone's lap, my surprise causing me to finally let go of the reindeer.

"That's enough smothering Chopper, you can do that after we reunite with the others" Zoro hummed as he pulled me in close to his chest—arms wrapping their way tightly around my waist as he rested his chin on top of my shoulder. Crossing my arms, I pouted and nodded before tensing for a brief moment when the bird suddenly took flight. Though I was rather quick to relax back into the swordsman's grasp after a few minutes once I had gotten used to the sensation of no longer being on the ground.

-Later-

"Hey! Guys!" Luffy shouted down to the rest of the crew that was already on board the ship below us—his arm held up high as he and I waved down at the group. "Hey!" he called down to them once more.

"Told you I would find them!" Chopper brightly smiled as he clung to Zoro's back.

"It's so nice to see you all again! I missed you guys!" I laughed, waving my arms as I sat up straight in Zoro's lap—my fear of heights having died down a bit the last two years. It was still there, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it used to be before.

"Luffy! Zoro! Sanji! Skylar!" Usopp cheered as he jumped up and down, waving back at us all.

"Hey!" Nami smiled, waving her arms around as my own smile widened upon seeing just how much everyone had changed during these last two years.

"Together again! I've been waiting for this day!" Brook cried as he waved.

"Everyone looks stronger, I like it!" Franky grinned as I owlishly blinked upon seeing his new look before laughing.

"Digging the new style, Franky!" I whistled down at the cyborg who laughed in return.

"It feels like it's been forever" Usopp sniffed as Luffy began to happily laugh.

"Looks like we're the last—" Sanji cut himself off the minute he spotted both Nami and Robin below.

"Hi guys!" the ginger continued to excitedly wave up at us all.

"Oh no...this isn't going to end well..." I mumbled, noting how the two women had indeed developed quite a lot during these last two years as well as changed their wardrobe up a bit like I had—both showing quite a bit of skin with their new style. Loudly did Chopper scream the moment he saw Sanji's body start to be lift up into the air from the large amount of blood that came squirting out of his nose like a waterfall. It was twice as much as the amount that had left his body when he had first caught sight of me. "That can't be healthy" I whistled, watching as the blond went flying off the bird and down into the ocean below—leaving behind a bloody trail.

"Thanks a lot for the ride, tell everyone back in the Birdie Kingdom I said hi" Chopper said the minute we all got off the bird and boarded the ship—smiling as said animal cawed before finally flying away. "How is he? Has the bleeding stopped yet?" he soon asked, now worried for Sanji who we had quickly pulled out of the ocean and back onto the ship.