Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty Nine [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty-Nine-

"Hey! What the hell are we doing?!" Franky cried out just as the train smashed through the wall of the tower. My grip on Zoro's jacket tightened as we went flying through the air and I couldn't stop the smile that pulled at my lips due to how crazy all of this seemed. But it wasn't long before a yelp ripped through my throat as I felt myself be being harshly shoved away from the swordsman and pushed out of the way of the falling debris. "Hey, talk to me, you guys alright?!" the blue haired man desperately asked Kokoro, Chimney, and Gonbe when he gathered his bearings and spotted them all sprawled out on the ground.

"Come on, you old hag, start talking! Just what the hell do you think you're doing pulling a flat out stupid stunt with Rocket Man like that?!" he angrily snapped. "I mean, thanks for saving us and all! Hey, you hear me?! Get up—please don't die, you old hag!" he begged, sounding more and more paniked the longer the old woman didn't respond to him.

"Bloody noses" Kokoro and Chimney sniffed as they suddenly sat up along with Gonbe, blood dripping from their noses.

"You're damn lucky a bloody nose is all you got!" Franky snapped at the three.

"Alright, we made it!" Luffy cheered as he burst through the rubble, looking completely unfazed or bothered that he had just been crushed under a pile of debris mere moments ago.

"Yeah, that was one hell of an entrance" I agreed as I slowly stood and rubbed my lower back while looking around in a state of confusion. One minute I'm clinging to Zoro, the next I find myself out of the way of the debris and rubble that was falling all around us the second the train smashed through the wall.

"Guess he's fine" Franky muttered.

"Thanks for the ride, Monster Granny!" Luffy brightly smiled before he started looking towards the others that still seemed to be out of it. "Come on, you guys, get up already!" he huffed, already motioning for them to get back on their feet.

"Luffy, give them some time, they've just been crushed by debris" I said.

"They've been through worse than that!" Luffy argued. "See, guys, Skylar's already up!" he pointed out as he motioned towards me.

"Don't drag me into this, I'm still confused by how I wasn't crushed" I said with the shake of my head.

"Oh sure, that's easy for you to say, you're made out of rubber" Sanji grumbled. "We're lucky we're not in pieces right now after a crash like that" he groaned.

"Yeah, and the only reason Skylar wasn't crushed is because Zoro pushed her out of the way" Nami huffed as they all finally came bursting out from underneath the debris.

"Aw, how sweet of him!" I cooed which caused the swordsman to blush. "My lovely hero!" I teased with a laugh when that blush of his only seemed to darken.

"See, you're all fine!" Luffy widely smiled at the group when he saw how lively they now were being.

"You know, you guys are a bunch of weirdos" Franky huffed. "I felt like I should point that out" he said.

"There's the staircase, over there! We better move if we're going to find Robin!" Luffy exclaimed the second he caught sight of the stairs as we all now headed towards them, quickly wishing to make our way through this building so that we could catch up to Robin.

"Not so fast!" a new voice shouted as we all now looked towards the heavy green haired man that clung to the wall and stared down at us.

"What the hell is that?" Luffy frowned.