Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty Five [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty-Five-

"So, that's where he is" Nami said.

"Looks like he understood where he needed to go at least, even if he didn't follow the plan exactly" I said.

"There was a bunch of smoke and broken stuff up there too" Chimney said. "So it looks like he's wrecking the place!" she laughed.

"Ah, classic Luffy" I smiled.

"Thanks, hopefully, we'll get there soon" Nami said.

"And, by the way, don't hang up the Transponder Snail—I'd like to keep track of what's going on with you folks" Kokoro instructed as she got back on the other end.

"No problem" Nami said. "See ya" and with that, she put the Transponder Snail away—making sure to do as the old woman asked and not hang up.

"Can't keep the captain waiting, right men?" Zoro asked as the men around us cheered.

"If we take too long, the captain might start the fun without us" I hummed as I felt the swordsman gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Good! You head straight for the courthouse—the sooner your crew can get back together, the better" Zambai instructed. "That's what I say" he said.

"Sounds good" Zoro nodded in agreement along with the rest of us.

"Meanwhile, we'll split into two groups and bring down the draw bridge" Zambai told us. "You hear that, Gomorrah? To the courthouse!" he ordered before the Yagara was suddenly struck. "Gomorrah!" he cried out in shock at the sudden attack.

"Damn! Who the hell is that?!" one of the Franky Family members growled.

"Don't get too cocky, scumbags!" a Marine sneered.

"Alright, the second one's down!"

"How's that, huh? Not so fast now, are you?"

"Alright! Everybody, move in!"

"Attention all Marine guards! Here in Block D, in the southeast quadrant, the pirates' King Bull has been eliminated—all units should move in immediately, form a block gate around the entire area!" a Marine suddenly announced over the intercoms that were scattered around the place. "I repeat, all military personals surround Block D, now!" he repeated.

"Well, they didn't waste any time" I huffed.

"Marines that we've trampled over are catching up to us again" Sanji pointed out. "Not good" he muttered.

"And it's not just them, we're surrounded here!" Zambai frowned.

"We've got Trans Motors aimed at us too!" Kiwi pointed out which caused Chopper to scream.

"There's got to be like a million-gazillion of those guys out there too!" the reindeer cried. "We can't even run away anymore! What are we going to do?!" he wailed before being cut off by the sound of an explosion that suddenly sounded out from the courthouse—pieces of the building crumbling and falling away from the main structure.

"Cook, see that?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah, I saw, you know what that means" Sanji sighed. "Luffy's already fighting CP9" he said.

"What?!" Nami and Chopper gaped.

"Huh? Seriously?" Zambai frowned. "Dammit! We're too late—but there's nothing we can do, we're surrounded and after taking that last big hit, I don't think Gomorrah's going anywhere" he said just as the Marines started to fire at us once again.