Chapter Two Hundred and Forty Three [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Forty-Three-

"That swordsman is more ruthless then I imagined" Kaku frowned. "How cruel, turning his own partner into a weapon" he muttered.

"Ha! Nah, he's just desperate, they're trying to buy time" the wolf chuckled, finding great amusement in what his opponents were doing.

"Zoro, your trusty blade is prepared at last!" Sniper King proclaimed in a deep voice, sounding far more confident and calm than he had been earlier. "My heart is tempered in steel, attack them without reservation! I shall not falter, to victory!" he declared.

"That's more like it, Mighty Nose Storm" Zoro nodded. "Killer Attack: Allure!"

"Allure?" Sniper King and I curiously inquired.

"Oh!" Sniper King suddenly exclaimed as if understanding what the swordsman meant. "That captures the beauty of Nose Storm perfectly! I admit, I am quite alluring—excellent work, Zoro!" he happily exclaimed before growing confused as the swordsman suddenly raised him up and gently waved him around.

"Oh..." I said, now understanding what the moss haired man was doing. "That's a bit cruel, don't you think, sweetie?" I sweat dropped.

"Is he asking us to come over there and kill him?" Kaku questioned, tilting his head as he watched how the swordsman continued to wave the long-nosed pirate around as if he was nothing more than bait.

"Wait! What are you—"

"Don't mind if I do!" the wolf grinned as he cut Sniper King off, shooting forward towards the two.

"Not if I get there first!" Kaku frowned as he also shot forward to surpass the wolf in an attempt to get to the prey first. Both were quick to dodge out of the way though the minute Zoro slashed at them with one of his swords when they were close enough for him to do so.

"Sniper King, stop crying! You're alive, aren't you?! And Zoro, stop trying to get him killed!" I snapped over at the two as Sniper King laid sprawled out on the ground, now nothing more than a sobbing mess.

"Dammit! I can't believe a fell for that stupid trick!" the wolf embarrassingly growled.

"Now he's just using his friend as bait" Kaku frowned.

"So, when you said "allure," you meant the kind you catch fish with!" Sniper King cried. "What am I to you, huh? Just bait? Not even a sword anymore!" he snapped, pressing his nose against the swordsman's face.

"One more time, Killer Attack: Allure" Zoro said, ignoring the long-nosed pirate.

"Have you no shame?!" Sniper King cried.

"No, no he doesn't" I shook my head.

"By the way, I think you got this whole Killer Attack thing totally wrong!" he snapped as Zoro held him up once more while the two animals charged at them. "The only one dying is me!" he cried.

"Tempest Kick: Sky Slicer!" Kaku spun his body around as I was quick to drop to my stomach while Zoro and Sniper King jumped out of the way of the deadly gushes of air that were kicked around the room.

"Where the hell are you, Chopper?!" Usopp cried. "Stay back, leave us alone! I'm...I'm warning you, I've got eight thousand men under my control!" he lied in a desperate attempt to get the men to stay back. "Actually, they're my friend Usopp's men, but still—they listen to me and they've already surrounded this island, so you should just surrender while you can!" he babbled.

"Killing eight thousand guys sounds a lot more fun than what we're doing now" the wolf grinned. "Go on and give them a call, let's do this!" he excitedly urged, encouraging the sharpshooter to continue with his lie.