Chapter Three Hundred and Thirty Three

-Chapter Three Hundred and Thirty-Three-

"This is your last chance, I said squeeze that mermaid to death now!" Hordy growled as Surume looked completely conflicted before squeezing his eyes shut and forcing himself to wrap his tentacles around the princess.

"Please, Surume, stop it! You're hurting me!" Shirahoshi whimpered before crying out as the tentacles around her tightened.

"Surume, you wanted to save your brother's life, so you did whatever this jerk told you?" Luffy asked as the giant octopus nodded. "I know what that's like, so is he your big brother or your little brother?" he asked before turning around with a wide smile. "If you need someone to save him then count on me, just ask next time" he said as the Kraken looked shocked. "After all, we're friends, right?"

"Aw, poor thing's crying" I smiled a little as the Kraken finally let Shirahoshi go.

"Oh, thank you, Surume" the princess smiled, the smile that was on Luffy's face now starting to fall as he caught sight of the irritated expression on Hordy's face.

"He's coming this way, let's get him!" one of the Fishmen shouted as the others around him cheered.

"You're no match for our leader!" a Hammerhead Shark Fishman proclaimed.

"Leave this one to me!" a Giant Squid Fishman growled as Luffy continued walking forward.

"Straw Hat!" the Hammerhead lifted his weapon up high.

"We won't let you get one step closer to our captain!" the Giant Squid sneered as he lifted up all of his weapons and just as the two were about to strike, both Sanji and Zoro blocked their attacks and threw them back.

"Back off!" Zoro growled.

"You go through me first!" Sanji sneered.

"We have to stop Straw Hat!" one of the Fishmen exclaimed as he and the others charged forward.

"Alright, Second Gear!" Luffy said as he activated Second Gear and started to move quite quickly that he seemed to just disappear, confusing the pirates.

"What the?" even Hordy looked confused before being taken by surprise as the rubber man reappeared in front of him and landed a sharp kick the side of his face and knocking him back into the wall of the plaza.

"That's enough, I'm done with you!" Luffy snarled.

"Are you okay, captain?!" one of the Fishmen worriedly asked.

"I thought after he took all those Energy Steroids, nothing could stand up to him!" another gaped.

"Wait, what's happening?" the first Fishman asked as Hordy forced the rocks on either side of him apart and away from him with a growl.

"Little bastard" the Great White sneered.

"Wow, he got back up, this guy's tough" Luffy said.

"Oh, hi, is there something I could do for you?" Shirahoshi nervously asked as she spotted the Fishmen that had gotten close to her and the Kraken.

"Shirahoshi's surrounded!" someone shouted, I wasn't able to pinpoint if it was one of the Fishmen pirates or the civilians that stood around the plaza watching. Surume didn't look pleased to see the pirates and he soon held the mermaid princess up with one of his tentacles while using the others to smash the men away.

"That's more like it" Luffy smiled which made the Kraken happy.

"You're so strong, thank you, Surume" Shirahoshi smiled, causing the giant octopus to blush as his smile widened.