Chapter Two Hundred and Twenty Five [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Twenty-Five-

"What? You're still calling me that?" Nami frowned.

"Immoral girl?" I snorted upon hearing the nickname. "I'm curious as to how you got that nickname, Nami" I snickered as the ginger only grumbled in response.

"If you're going to the station, I'll show you the way" Paulie offered.

"Uh...thanks? I guess" Nami said, not sounding too sure of herself as if she was confused by the blonde's generous offer.

"Hey, hold on a second, Paulie" one of the men suddenly piped up.

"Is that stuff you told us true?" another asked.

"Quit your yapping and help them out already!" Paulie impatiently snapped, not in the mood to answer their questions or quell their confusion at the moment. "You're making Galley-La look bad!" he scowled.

"Yes, sorry, sir!" all the men saluted.

"We'll do our best!" one of the men promised.

"You're the boss!" they all shouted.

"Yeah! We'll help anyway we can!"

"Open the cage, bring out the Yagaras!" one of the men ordered as Nami, Chopper, and I exchanged glances with one another before we all three smiled.

"Went back home, did they?" Iceburg questioned.

"I spared them the details, it's better that way—it was bad enough when we found out" Paulie sighed. "They deserve the truth, but I don't want to hurt those guys" he admitted.

"These things are amazing!" I awed as I examined the Yagaras we rode, my hand gently rubbing the top of the sea creature's head that made sounds of contentment upon feeling my touch. I was practically amazed by the feel of its scaly skin beneath my hand as my eyes seemed to just sparkle in utter wonderment.

"Okay, Chopper, Skylar, it's all up to you two now" Nami said as she and Paulie went off in a different direction—one that I assume was going to take them straight to the station.

"Right! We'll find Luffy and Zoro—you can count on us!" Chopper firmly nodded as he tightly held one of Zoro's swords close. "Hey, guys, hello!" he shouted as we went off looking for the guys. "Hey, guys, can you hear me?!" he called out.

"Luffy! Zoro!" I shouted as I looked all around.

"Usopp, you can come with us too" Chopper quietly whispered which caused my lips to twitch up into a small smile. "Now, shout with us!" he ordered the shipwrights that were helping.

"Alright, buddy, you got it! Let's do it, guys!" one of the men nodded as the men started to repeat what Chopper and I shouted. Some of them even repeating Chopper's quiet whispers of wanting Usopp to come back—it was sweet. It wasn't long before we all started to spread out throughout the city in an attempt to cover more ground.

"Luffy, please, those guys are going to take Robin away!" Chopper cried. "We need your help, where are you?!" he screamed in a desperate attempt to be heard.

"Luffy!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Zoro!"

"Sanji!"

"Where are you?!" Chopper and I shouted along with the shipwrights. "We got to save Robin!"

"I don't get it, wherein the heck are they?" Chopper frowned when we still hadn't received any response from any of our friends.

"I don't know, but we have to keep looking—every minute counts" I told him as he firmly nodded his head.

"Luffy! Zoro! Where are you guys?!" Chopper and I shouted.