Gray's POV:

I sneeze suddenly. I was in the middle of a guild brawl with most of the other guys. Laxus, Gajeel, Wendy, Lucy, Natsu and the thunder legion were all absent, but that Didn't stop me from picking a fight with Erza (bad idea, I know.). Someone must have been talking about me behind my back, because Ice Demon Slayer's don't get colds. Elfman was yelling at everyone 'to be a man.' Jet and Droy were arguing over Levy again (who clearly had a thing for Gageel) and Erza was holding Elfman in a strangle hold, a katana in her free hand. Geez. Juvia was sat in a corner, a rain cloud over her head, as usual. (She'd been that way since I told her the truth about how I felt. I did feel sorry for her in a way, it must be tough to find out your crush isn't into girls.)

I force back a smile as Happy, Natsu and Lucy appear, glad to see the Pyro in one piece still, but hiding it so no one will figure it out. Natsu goes up to Gramps and whispers something to him, something not even my slayer enhanced senses can hear. Gramps nod to the Pyro, and hands him a sheet of paper that looks like a job request. Lucy smiles warmly at the Pyro as he walks... wait, walks? Back over to her. I glower at them, I don't know why, but I'm jealous. Jealous of Lucy.